Will eggs be ok unturned for 24-36 hours?

HarmonyFox

Songster
Apr 5, 2018
I would like to go to finally meet my boyfriends friend from high school in person before he permanently moves to Hawaii. The Only reason we havn't met in person yet is because he lives two hours away and someone always has to stay home with the animals. I'm wondering if I can leave Friday afternoon though and comeback around lunch Sunday and if my muscovy eggs will be ok? I turn them by hand three times a day so I would miss 5 turns if I was gone that long. I would really love to go but now I'm thinking I can't because I dont want my babies to die. They will be 15 days old Saturday.

I would like to go to finally meet my boyfriends friend from high school in person before he permanently moves to Hawaii. The Only reason we havn't met in person yet is because he lives two hours away and someone always has to stay home with the animals. I'm wondering if I can leave Friday afternoon though and comeback around lunch Sunday and if my muscovy eggs will be ok? I turn them by hand three times a day so I would miss 5 turns if I was gone that long. I would really love to go but now I'm thinking I can't because I dont want my babies to die. They will be 15 days old Saturday.
No to far in there will be a good chance they will die .a sitting hen will turn her eggs 3 to 4 times a day

Hmm, it's hard to say. Do you know of anyone that could atleast turn them once or twice while your gone? I would go 12 hours no problem but that's kind of a long time.

Hmm, it's hard to say. Do you know of anyone that could atleast turn them once or twice while your gone? I would go 12 hours no problem but that's kind of a long time.
I honestly don't know yet. I'm hoping maybe but the only two people who could might be busy. If they say they cant come by would it be posible to more the eggs and incubator to one of their houses? I'm not sure if the Eggs could travel at this point.

Back
Top Bottom