WILL I HAVE TO GET RID OF MY ROO?

This is not true at all. I'd recommend that you do a little more research on this particular topic.

As for protein, most vegan diets actually have more protein than normal diets.
Actually I have done my research and I’m also a trainee ornithologist and animal rescuer, with most respect I think my opinion is right, as everyone has their own opinion

Well I simply ask that you do some further research. I'm sure that you're an animal lover at heart, and are against animal cruelty. But by eating meat and dairy you're contributing to it.

And I must say, as a vegan my self, I have never been healthier or happier in my life.

You are absolutely right, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I do ask that you look into it a bit more.
Ok I will do some extra research.
Sorry that I said hate.. I meant dislike
But I’m not helping the anti animal society
I love animals with all my life and I have a chicken and HAD a quail who are my best friends.
And I probably trust them more then any other friend.
Animals were made to eat, you can’t just say I wanna rescue animals so I will stop eating.
No, they were made to eat and help us live and sure you can keep them as pets I would never ever ever eat my chicken or any of MY animals.
If it’s for a diet I totally agree going vegan for a while, but as for me I don’t eat random store meat.
I eat free range and halal meat.
it just means when the is sacrificed without any pain.
So you don’t do all that injection process and blah blah.
Anyway hope this helps.
And also well done I don’t think I can go a week without meat lol

Back
Top Bottom