WILL I HAVE TO GET RID OF MY ROO?

Actually I have done my research and I’m also a trainee ornithologist and animal rescuer, with most respect I think my opinion is right, as everyone has their own opinion

Well I simply ask that you do some further research. I'm sure that you're an animal lover at heart, and are against animal cruelty. But by eating meat and dairy you're contributing to it.

And I must say, as a vegan my self, I have never been healthier or happier in my life.

You are absolutely right, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I do ask that you look into it a bit more.

Agreeed. I hate vegan they are actully killing animals rlly.
If you don’t eat animals (chicken ect) there will way to many birds to keep a hold of and predators will eat them.
They will get stronger and the population will grow bigger!
And soon they will be no birds or prey left for us to eat and we will starve if they is no protine
Agreeed. I hate vegan they are actully killing animals rlly.
If you don’t eat animals (chicken ect) there will way to many birds to keep a hold of and predators will eat them.
They will get stronger and the population will grow bigger!
And soon they will be no birds or prey left for us to eat and we will starve if they is no protine

This is the most circular reasoning I have ever seen.

The reality is that billions of roosters are killed every year in the world. That's billion with a B. Most likely a mixed breed rooster will be butchered no matter what you decide. Don't let this situation rule your life.

Well I simply ask that you do some further research. I'm sure that you're an animal lover at heart, and are against animal cruelty. But by eating meat and dairy you're contributing to it.

And I must say, as a vegan my self, I have never been healthier or happier in my life.

You are absolutely right, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I do ask that you look into it a bit more.
I'm plant based and have been for almost 6 years. I also believe in farming (family farming not the high production farming) I also support hunters. To me most store bought meat and dairy has been processed with so many chemicals that it's very unhealthy, but when you buy meat on family owned farm you're getting high quality meat. I'm the only plant based eater in my family, but I have dogs, a husband, kids, and animals that all eat meat. They eat the healthiest that we can find and we plan on doing meat birds because I feel that knowing what my family is eating is best.

I assume my neighbors don’t like crowing at sunrise so every night right before my little Roo goes to roost I scoop him up put him in a cat crate and put him inside then I lay a towel over most of the crate holes so it is dark then I put him inside in a little corner and let him sleep and then I wake him up around 9 and I let home out to explore and then I once again scoop him up and put him in the run with his ladies he does crow in the house but I would much rather keep him and him do that then get rid of him

Oh
Chopping his head off and serving him for dinner would be far more humane than any of the anti-crow contraptions. There have been many horror stories associated with them. They work, until they don't work, restricting air and blood flow causing slow death or infection. If it makes them not crow, it's too tight to be humane.
wow I’m sorry I hate to see that!

Keep him in the dark might work, mine crows at night too when he is feeling a bit
jerk-ish. I can hear him jump from the roost... like satan getting out of bed.. better watch out cause he is coming out that door with attitude. :lau I LOVE my rooster, attitude, crow and all. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom