WILL I HAVE TO GET RID OF MY ROO?

Keep him in the dark might work, mine crows at night too when he is feeling a bit
jerk-ish. I can hear him jump from the roost... like satan getting out of bed.. better watch out cause he is coming out that door with attitude. :lau I LOVE my rooster, attitude, crow and all. Best of luck
well, I realize that you love the guy, as you live with parents they have the right to tell you know if they neighbors are complaining and you would need to do it. There have been some suggestions about keeping his area darker some how that might work.

To the people pushing vegan, that is your choice but you do not need to force your views on others so please remember that and don't get so pushy about it. We respect your choice please respect others.
Whether you have to get rid of your rooster or not is not a matter to be decided by us, but by your parents. Good luck.
My mum loves the little guy as much as I do, so I don't think there is any danger of him being eaten! She was just scared about the neigbours at the time - they seem to be more tolerant when offered free eggs though!Thank you for replying!

I don't get it. :idunno
Agreeed. I hate vegan they are actully killing animals rlly.
If you don’t eat animals (chicken ect) there will way to many birds to keep a hold of and predators will eat them.
They will get stronger and the population will grow bigger!
And soon they will be no birds or prey left for us to eat and we will starve if they is no protine

Agreeed. I hate vegan they are actully killing animals rlly.
If you don’t eat animals (chicken ect) there will way to many birds to keep a hold of and predators will eat them.
They will get stronger and the population will grow bigger!
And soon they will be no birds or prey left for us to eat and we will starve if they is no protine
So you are saying if I dont eat chickens they will grow to the size of Godzilla and kill us all?
My god. I never knew.

Back
Top Bottom