Will you cross your fingers and toes for me??

Quote:
They will come with us
lol.png

We have been talking about it a lot (we really want this to happen), and I will have to stay here in WY until we get our current house sold and find another in TX. He will have to go down there when he gets orders and he will probably just stay in an apartment until we get all the loose ends tied up.

Quote:
No, they don't want to see me
lol.png

He has to get his picture taken in his blues wearing the short sleeved shirt with no tie.
roll.png

Oh! I just noticed this thread. Good luck with everything! I hope it all works out great for you both (and your critters, of course)
fl.gif

Quote:
No, they don't want to see me
lol.png

He has to get his picture taken in his blues wearing the short sleeved shirt with no tie.
roll.png

I thought a DA picture should be taken in Class A's without any headgear on. OH and good luck hope it goes fast and your house gets sold fast too.

Last edited:
Quote:
idunno.gif
That's what they told him-his short sleeve shirt with no tie or beret/cap. He's going in next Tuesday to get it done.

I'm hoping everything works out.

Conny, aren't you moving?? Or did you already?

Last edited:
Quote:
idunno.gif
That's what they told him-his short sleeve shirt with no tie or beret/cap. He's going in next Tuesday to get it done.

I'm hoping everything works out.

Conny, aren't you moving?? Or did you already?

not yet. He wants to do a year in Korea or do a tour to Iraq so the kids and me can stay here longer and build some equity up on the house. For now the let him pick 3 MOS's and now we are waiting on a decision and a school date. So we might or we might not be moving this year. Its a wait and see. You know how it goes.

Quote:
Yes, I do know. Everything with the military is hurry up and wait
lol.png

If we have to move with him all i want a quick sale on our house and a short wait time on family housing. Both of us said we will buy a house , well a farm out in the boonies , once we know we are at the last duty station.

Quote:
Well, the TI position is a four year gauranteed (at least as much as you can get with the military) at Lackland.

I do understand how much easier it is just to take base housing though. My sister is at Ft Bliss in TX, and they have always lived in base housing-makes the moves much easier. Ft Bliss is their third base.

My dh is still at his first base. We lived in base housing right after we were married for a bit, but I kept getting him in trouble by leaving the light on.

Back
Top Bottom