Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Quote:
Its a boy and girl and yes they are geese (chinese geese) We are all excited to have them as part of our family!

Bizgo, glad to hear its getting better and hope your doc appointment goes great!

I'm so glad you guys enjoy them! I used to sit out with that male for like a 1/2 hr at a time and just pet him and talk to him. He'd even crawl in my lap. The jealous female is another story. He's so fixated on people you may never get a fertile egg!

Someone needs like a 5 week old buff and white kitten, right? My brother has been hearing kittens crying outside his house for a few days. Today they found one very thin and hungry in his yard. Something must have happened to the mother.

BF (Clayton) and DS (Jed) are truely enjoying them(Im back in Ashland for the week), they are spending tons of time with them (lots of time), building them a house and put up a fence for temp keeping them close. I wanted the geese but have lost them to the guys, well except for the cleanning of the coop when I get back down the Friday lol Fertile eggs are not needed
wink.png

Good Cold evening All!

Well we have some bitter sweet news.. the little chihuahua we have been fostering, and have fallen in love with... is going back to his home in the first week of Nov.

SOOOOO---if anyone knows of a small dog like a rat terrier, chiuhuahua....or other small breed male or female, doesn't need to be fixed yet...
Our lab cross loves Mack the foster, and she will miss him!

Nothing new on the chicken front, yet..
LOL

Quote:
Hi all,

Well I'm beat !!!! SH!T I thought I lost everything, hit the undo button and some of it reappeared. Kept hitting the undo and well, basically I earased my own message !!!
lau.gif

So to make a long story short, Went to to Doctors today. One in Kenosha in the AM and one at 4Pm in Milw. Got out of there at 6PM !!
th.gif
Decided to keep going north to West Bend and pick up two very nice black silkie Hens YES HENS !!!
wee.gif
Got home at 9:10PM !!!!
46870_new_black_silkies.jpg

Of course you were right Jim, I was driving up and down HWY 144. Finally found her house. It was on Lake Rd. Little did I know it was between two lakes. Little and Big something or other !!

Was really surprised to find out my Diabetes blood test A1c was completely normal !!! I said REALLY ?!!!!! If you only knew how I"ve been eating !!!! M&M's and ICE CREAM !!! LOL
I thought for sure it was going to be off the charts cause I've been so so so so so so ........ tired and forgetful !!!! And kinda down and unmotivated !! Come to find out my Vitamin D level was way below normal.
I had requested the blood test a few weeks ago when I called to make my appointment because about 5 yrs ago I had the same problem.
So there I go again, diagnosed my own problem. When he said all your blood looks good and I said REALLY he said yes. Then I said what about my Vitamin D ???? That is when he looked at that report !!! Geez I just hate it when you have to basically walk the doctors thru your appointments !!! LOL

Ok well I'm going to send this off before I hit some wrong button again. Plan on sleeping in tomorrow. The Dancing Horse show was very nice I will try to post some pictures soon, They didn' turn out that well because of the lighting and of course I wasn't prepared for that so had no idea how to adjust the camera.

Ok, sending this off. Bigz, good luck at the eye doc !!!!

Last edited:
Well, so much for an early bedtime !!!!
lau.gif
Just got off the phone with Cind !!!!

If her phone wouldn't have died we still may have been on the phone !!! Will be interesting to see now who is going to be the last and the first poster !!!!

Good Night Cind, Good Morning Everybody else !!!!
gig.gif

Later than I thought so not going to say much... actually, not much to post about
hmm.png
Had a nice long talk with FT tonight (After all of you were in bed I'm sure
lau.gif
) Other than that, my hips were better today and I even managed to collect some kindling today!
wee.gif
To me... that walk to do that was an accomplishment! LOL... I threw a big, starting to rot log in the fire last night, felt like it didn't catch so I went to check it. I think the hundred of so ants in it had a fire brigade because the fire went out and the ants were all over the inside of the stove! I shut the doors, sprayed around the stove and the other logs and re-lit the fire! Ants no more!

Night all!

good morning/evening.. I did it again, went to bed before midnight,, and here I am up at 3AM..as long as I am up , I checked to see why Annies clothes dryer wouldn't start.. I am guessing bad on/off switch. she will have to get a repairman..

glad you made it home with good reports FT..

thanks again for delivering the chickens..

If I post this exactly at 5, does it count for late and early ?
I say yes.
.........jiminwisc........

Quote:
Moring !! I'm still up !!! Well, looks like Cind was the last poster and Jim the first poster !!!
tongue.gif

I'm home but at my house in Racine, got permission to go back to up nort home no later then Friday !!! Gonna go to the pumpkin farm on Thursday with my sister, niece and grand niece (the other nieces daughter)
cause we didn't go on the weekend !!

Quote:
Moring !! I'm still up !!! Well, looks like Cind was the last poster and Jim the first poster !!!
tongue.gif

I'm home but at my house in Racine, got permission to go back to up nort home no later then Friday !!! Gonna go to the pumpkin farm on Thursday with my sister, niece and grand niece (the other nieces daughter)
cause we didn't go on the weekend !!

FT, go to bed... I hate this getting up early.. it is too dark to do anything outside ,, I am all caught up on c/list.. no posts to reply to.. I am torn, do I make a pot o java or go back to bed ?? I think I'LL do both..

.........jiminwisc...........

Good Morning All! Bigz hope the Dr gives you good news today!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Jim that was perfect bout the chinery!
lau.gif
Can't member if you said after 5 or just 5 for the first post. I vote 5. Congrats! Coulda slept longer too but the house was cool and L is showering this AM and I wanted to get a fire going. Seems to be a slow [me slow]adjustment to the Ford was thinking I needed to add a tool box for chains, saw, cant hook. Put it in the bucket DUMB A!! Just don't forget it's in there. FT glad to hear that your blood test was a winner! Even if you had to read it to the Dr.
barnie.gif
I don't think your telling the whole story on being able to stay till Fri. Once you told ET about the new additions he probably told you to stay away until he cooled off!
lau.gif
Cind glad to hear your a little more mobile hope it keeps getting better! Were those fire ants? WCc I know someone that has Jack Russel pups but wants around $120 for them. Told him a couple of litters back that if I ever got a dog it would be a JRT he quoted me a price. Guess being a close friend of the fam didn't hold much weight. Amy
yippiechickie.gif
on the first quail egg! Robin nice looking watch dogs ya got there! Sounds like BBP has them broke in. That's cool about the gander! Gonna cut a little wood this morning darn little gotta warm up slow ya know. Yup Jim puttin the saw and stuff in the bucket. See I'm learnin! Then put the hook on the 3pt and get rid of the crab apple stump in the front yard cause I know I'll stare at it all winter thinking why didn't I pull that thing?

Back
Top Bottom