Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Fireplace roaring evening All.... Have a safe trip bigfam....nobody getting me on a plane anytime soon.

Hope you enjoyed your FFF with a twist Doc..nacho's are goody for sure.

Angies fiance had a good evening of bow hunting yesterday...he bagged a ten pointer at sundown and then 15 minutes later shot an adult doe...not a bad night it the stand, eh! He is really happy that he can focus on the wolf tag he drew now....he loves to trap, and is glad he will have plenty of time to spend on that now.

I love the old posters too, thanks for posting them Vicki.....great idea to use them bl4.

Hope all is well with frenchie and tomski.... sure am glad I have time to play on the computer!

bigz

good PM, I did a once more look-over on the tractor .. I found a plug right above the starter.. IDK how I overlooked it so many times.. now the bad news.. somebody broke out one side of the square hole for removing it.. a 3/8 ratchet just slips around in the oversized hole.. I heated it with the propane torch and doused it with liquid wrench.. tomorrow i will go at it again.. I tried drilling a hole through it with 4 different bits.. I barely scratched it.. I even bought an easy out with high hopes of using it.. any suggestions ?? If I could weld real good, I would weld a 3/8 extension into the square hole.. I still might give that a go.. It will be the last resort..

I sold one rooster today.. a barred rock.. the guy said he was going to cook it.. he said he might come back for more..
after he left, I spotted a rooster that I should have given him.. a real mutt..

Dan, I was not very disappointed for not going to the show.. I got to bed after 3:3o am.. right now I am ready for a nap before bedtime..

the first of five cockatiels is about ready to leave the nest.. they were hatched a couple of days apart , so they are at different sizes.. cockatiels lay eggs while other eggs are hatching.. crazy birds for sure.. the male does most of the incubating and almost all of the feeding..
we figured the last to hatch would be pushed aside and die, but no, papa makes sure they ALL eat..

..........jiminwisctootiredtothinkofsomethingtowritehere.........

Welcome CChase!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Made meatloaf tonight for the youngest. He was so excited!

Still hacking away...... ugh. I am really tired of coughing.

Homecoming tonight, so the oldest DD is out and about with the BF. Another late night for me.....

Welcome CChase!

Hi All!

DrH... Yep, the VA gives you new glasses every 2 years... DH is due his new ones in a couple of months. We got the old wood burner going too. 2nd son and young son came up with a plan today for installing the one we got from you. They "plan" on having it in by the end on Oct.

CC... Little cuties!

unk.... hope you scared that yote off for good!

vivki... Yes! We all want those posters now!!! Hope you (or one of us) can find a place to get copies!

Question for those of you who sell "eatin' roos" ... how much do you usually get for 'em?

Turkey people (Jim and TO and ???) I'm getting the turkeys Sun. They are Midget Whites. I looked to see how much they go for and the poults go for $10 to $13 each I'm getting 4 hens and 2 Toms hatched this spring. Do you think it would be worth it to hang on to them and sell poults in the spring?How hard are turkeys to raise? Do I need anything special for them? I read some on turkeys but would like to hear from you people who raise them. The person I'm getting them from spoiled them and they are pretty friendly, at least for now. That's why I want to get the real "lowdown" for you all...... Thanks!

I got most of Rose's wound glued together today... she was not happy but I think she knew I was helping her. The hardest part on her was cleaning it out again. Most of the skin looked "healthy" so it should heal. I'm sure she'll have a nice scar though.
hmm.png
Her eyes are bright, comb is red and she has fight in her so that's good. I got her on antibiotics though.

OK.... stuff to do then off to bed.... Night All!

I had a dream there were 12 fox out in my moms field and one came up into her shed when I was right there and tried killing her chickens. A skunk sprayed us, but he also shot it in a tree and it was raining down on everything. Then it snowed and the school bus had monster truck tires. It hit my car and broke the whole axle off of it. I should go back to sleep. If I remember all that I did not get enough deep sleep.

I had a dream there were 12 fox out in my moms field and one came up into her shed when I was right there and tried killing her chickens. A skunk sprayed us, but he also shot it in a tree and it was raining down on everything. Then it snowed and the school bus had monster truck tires. It hit my car and broke the whole axle off of it. I should go back to sleep. If I remember all that I did not get enough deep sleep.
Oh I have that dream all the time...

LOL

Back
Top Bottom