Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Gotcha JJ--actually I think you told me that when we were last together killing chickens...oh wait--I was probably interrupting you as you were speaking!
smack.gif
hide.gif
(Sorry guys---kind of a "had to be there" joke!)
lau.gif

SO here is the recipe for the G&R. I think you can see it, but maybe you have to sign in...anyhow, it is a GREAT site for recipes and camaraderie! (kind of like here!)
http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/other-main-course/gizzards-and-rice.html

Enjoy! TerriOheadingouttotheicefields
I have been trying SO hard not to use the word interrupting since Thursday.

We were bad.as I think about it. She was completely left out while you and I gabbed on and on about all the people we like and don't like here on cheeseheads.

ummm maybe I said too much.

jjstirringthepot

So I have been shopping online at Baker Creek heirloom seeds..... and I think I have purchased WAY too many seeds for my TINY yard! I have not checked out yet, but this is what is in the cart....

yellow watermelon
yellow summer squash
zucchini
purple peppers
paste tomato
Italian tomato
red tomato
musk melon
pie pumpkin
purple pole beans
eggplant
ground cherry
and a Four o'clock mix.....

I suppose I can ship whatever I cannot fit in the yard to my in-laws..... and my moms....

The cat seems to be doing a bit better. Thank you CC for suggesting liver sausage, I bought some today and that was something he gobbled up quite readily. He is moving around a bit more and cleaning the other cats so I think he is feeling a bit better. I think the fluids the vet gave him helped a lot.

After being a bit lazy this morning I headed into the Valley. Worked at the UW for a few hours, and stopped at Woodman's on the way home. I think I must have secretly had one of those 5 hour energy drinks, after I came home I made some strawberry jam, banana bread, and then blueberry muffins. Now I am just waiting for the BF to go home so I can go to bed!

TO, anyone who has met you knows what you are talking about.....

So BigFam? You survive another day on the job? Teach the co-workers some new tricks?
big_smile.png

Evening All... Watching the pres....OMG if Biden doesn't look like Walter from the jeff dunham puppet stuff....Suzie mentioned it and I can't stop laughing...it's hard to even look at him..LOL!

gig.gif
bigz

Yeah, we had a little "altercation" with Peggy that day. She basically went nuts on JJ for being inconsiderate and interrupting her...we almost ended up in the clink ourselves...such a wild life I lead....
lau.gif

GLad the cat is feeling a bit better BL4. And I hope you survived another day too Big Fam. I guess you ust actually be looking forward to the weekend if you are working all day every day!

I am headed down to get some ice cream and then hit the hay...I sure am hoping for another sunny day tomorrow! It was nice to feel that warmth and think of spring! TerriOoffforicecream

I survived another day. There have been so many power point presentations I haven't been able to teach any pole dances or up north stripper routines. Everything in good time my friend....

I'm wiped out though, so I have to say good night. I've got a ton of stuff to get done tomorrow before work. Nighties

So I have been shopping online at Baker Creek heirloom seeds..... and I think I have purchased WAY too many seeds for my TINY yard! I have not checked out yet, but this is what is in the cart....

yellow watermelon
yellow summer squash
zucchini
purple peppers
paste tomato
Italian tomato
red tomato
musk melon
pie pumpkin
purple pole beans
eggplant
ground cherry

I suppose I can ship whatever I cannot fit in the yard to my in-laws..... and my moms....

The cat seems to be doing a bit better. Thank you CC for suggesting liver sausage, I bought some today and that was something he gobbled up quite readily. He is moving around a bit more and cleaning the other cats so I think he is feeling a bit better. I think the fluids the vet gave him helped a lot.

After being a bit lazy this morning I headed into the Valley. Worked at the UW for a few hours, and stopped at Woodman's on the way home. I think I must have secretly had one of those 5 hour energy drinks, after I came home I made some strawberry jam, banana bread, and then blueberry muffins. Now I am just waiting for the BF to go home so I can go to bed!

So BigFam? You survive another day on the job? Teach the co-workers some new tricks?
big_smile.png
Glad to hear your cat is better! Is that the name of the tomatoes or just what you use certain ones for?

Found out the 9 yr old shot and killed last nights dad works at our company-sad!

Delish: The pics of chicks...the last pick, it looks like its staged and the chick has its "arms" out singing opera! Love it-you need to post that pic with a caption!!!

Jim: Love the SLW Roo

Found out the 9 yr old shot and killed last nights dad works at our company-sad!

Delish: The pics of chicks...the last pick, it looks like its staged and the chick has its "arms" out singing opera! Love it-you need to post that pic with a caption!!!

Jim: Love the SLW Roo
That is unbelievably horrid. Why did he do it? I cannot bear to hear about anymore gun violence. When will the insanity stop? Saying prayers for the family.

yellow watermelon
yellow summer squash
zucchini
purple peppers
paste tomato
Italian tomato
red tomato
musk melon
pie pumpkin
purple pole beans
eggplant
ground cherry

big_smile.png
that is way too much..you should send them to me

Back
Top Bottom