Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Jim, this is what is missing.

I do not have this ring at all. I have a type of wing nut to screw the plates onto the auger, but not the ring to hold everything on.
sad.png
I stole this pic off eBay for demonstration purposes.

Fernie, it also says Made in the USA, so yes there is a little bit more marking on it. I looked that thing all over and thought for sure there would be some kind of serial number or something on it, but could not find anything. Sorry if I came across as being a bit shot with you, I re-read what I typed and I could have written that out better.

Thanks for all of the help.

BTW, pelvic floor weakness? Yeah I hate those kegels too, so I found this instead.

http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fi...ls-real-pelvic-floor-advice-for-women-and-men

I always plant those sweet potato vines in my decorative pots and think about cooking the tubers up in the fall. I think read somewhere they are edible.... They don't get very big. I have also heard of people growing the potatoes in trash liners/cans think that might get the heat up needed for sweet potatoes.... Thinking also, its a whole lot cheaper to go to the store and buy em
hmm.png
But I love experimenting too!
Good day all, I owe, I owe to off to work I go!

Jim, this is what is missing.

I do not have this ring at all. I have a type of wing nut to screw the plates onto the auger, but not the ring to hold everything on.
sad.png
I stole this pic off eBay for demonstration purposes.

Fernie, it also says Made in the USA, so yes there is a little bit more marking on it. I looked that thing all over and thought for sure there would be some kind of serial number or something on it, but could not find anything. Sorry if I came across as being a bit shot with you, I re-read what I typed and I could have written that out better.

Thanks for all of the help.

BTW, pelvic floor weakness? Yeah I hate those kegels too, so I found this instead.

http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fi...ls-real-pelvic-floor-advice-for-women-and-men

The serial number is probably printed on the inside of the thing some place just to mess with you. Let me see what I can come up with. Maybe nothing, but you never know I might find a manual for it.

I did not take as you were short. Maybe a bit frustrated, but not really directed at me.

Fernie, thanks.

Cind, the ring picture I posted is just an example. It is not the right one for the grinder I have or I would have made a bid.
big_smile.png

Forecast temps for this weekend are upper 40's and possible 50's. All I have to say on that is IT'S ABOUT D@MN TIME!

I did not take as you were short. Maybe a bit frustrated, but not really directed at me.
Now everyone take note: The above is the attitude that we all must have here! Since some of us do not know others of us and there is no way to read tone on type...we all need to assume that no one is hollering at anyone else! (yes, I am not yelling either!
lau.gif
)

Sorry Cind--I am NOT in need of another Tom....I have three thanks. Would have been 4 if that one hadnt broken his neck....but it was delish!
Gotta run--TerriO

good morning,, I can still read with my flexible repaired glasses.. I am going to get new ones today.

what's with the name Jennifer anyhow ? I had 3 Jennifers in the last 3 days inquire about the pups. and then to top it off, my niece want to come and see the puppies today.. her name ? Jennifer, of course ..

Mel, you might be money ahead to just buy the same number of grinder and steal the ring off of it..
there are no other serial numbers .. quit looking .. they have been going by #30 etc for a hundred years.. go to rummage sales,, they are a dime a dozen .. take yours along to make sure the ring fits..

If you cannot find one , let me know,, my DD#1 is the rummage sale queen.. she can find just about anything .. she has found for me, a potato planter, and a potato digger that I could pull behind my tractor, a blacksmith forge, chicken supplies up the ying yang, tires, etc ..

time to go get ready to go get my new glasses..

.........jiminwisc...........

I always plant those sweet potato vines in my decorative pots and think about cooking the tubers up in the fall. I think read somewhere they are edible.... They don't get very big. I have also heard of people growing the potatoes in trash liners/cans think that might get the heat up needed for sweet potatoes.... Thinking also, its a whole lot cheaper to go to the store and buy em
hmm.png
But I love experimenting too!
Good day all, I owe, I owe to off to work I go!

Using a black trash bag is a great idea. I may try the tower planting again this year, but line the sides with black plastic, just poking holes where the plant needs to go through.. It will also help with keeping the moisture in.. they just got too dry last year.

Thanks for the idea!!

Morning Everyone....great job with the hunter safety course, the shooting and the tree tapping H&R!

We have the book with all the plates and the names bl4. It was in the box with one of our grinders. Suzie was looking at your pic and can name them all.....back then the replacement plates ranged from 15cents to 2.50... easy, peasy....

later...bigz

Back
Top Bottom