Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hey everyone. Just popping in to see if anyone breeds or knows where to get some Inclandic chick? I know I spelled it wrong. Met someone at the feed store looking.
Also found homes for my muscovies ducklings ! And not for dinner !

Hey everyone. Just popping in to see if anyone breeds or knows where to get some Inclandic chick? I know I spelled it wrong. Met someone at the feed store looking.o

Try woolfarm.com. She's in Marshall. I looked into Icelandics and was going to get some from her but got sidetracked by other chickens.

Does anyone have hens/ pullets/ eggs from any of these:

Faverolles
Favaucana
Wheaten Ameraucana
Speckled Sussex
Partridge Rock
Olive Eggers

And if so are you not extremely far from Walworth County?

Also someone sent me a nice message on this forum but I lost it and never responded. Sorry, whoever that was!

Hey everyone. Just popping in to see if anyone breeds or knows where to get some Inclandic chick? I know I spelled it wrong. Met someone at the feed store looking.
I have a friend NW of me who breeds Iceys but does travel to Madison frequently to see her daughter if your interested I can get the contact info to you.

Faverolles
Favaucana
Wheaten Ameraucana
Speckled Sussex
Partridge Rock
Olive Eggers

Also someone sent me a nice message on this forum but I lost it and never responded. Sorry, whoever that was!
I have Speckled Sussex and will have Favaucana and Faverolles later this summer as my intended breeder flock is still growing out but I'm too far away I'm sure. Hour north of Eau Claire. Doesn't Cuties have OE?

Hi All!

Egghead.... If you find any Wheaten Ameraucanas I would love 2! If you find any birds in Racine or Kenosha county maybe we can do a train. I just won't keep them on my property so it would have to be a 1 day run.

Night All!

Faverolles
Favaucana
Wheaten Ameraucana
Speckled Sussex
Partridge Rock
Olive Eggers

might have been me with that message,,,

go here, then the breeders directory,,,,scroll to Wayne Meredith,,,he should have some Wheaten Ams
http://www.ameraucana.org/

Last edited:
Hi All:

So, I have 3 nesting boxes in my tractor. None of my chickens are laying in the left box where Gimpy always laid her eggs. All the others went into that box to lay also...since she has died, they only lay in the 2 other boxes....strange. Is that normal? The RIR are doing fine in that brooder. They will be out of there this weekend. And have a large run. The other girls will stay in the tractor until the RIR get older. Those older girls are sure funny, if I go out the back door and slam it, they come a running. Really funny to watch.

Hi All:

So, I have 3 nesting boxes in my tractor. None of my chickens are laying in the left box where Gimpy always laid her eggs. All the others went into that box to lay also...since she has died, they only lay in the 2 other boxes....strange. Is that normal? The RIR are doing fine in that brooder. They will be out of there this weekend. And have a large run. The other girls will stay in the tractor until the RIR get older. Those older girls are sure funny, if I go out the back door and slam it, they come a running. Really funny to watch.
Normal ? there is nothing normal about a chicken,,

good afternoon,

I got the reverse fixed on the lawn mower so I reclaimed some more lawn that hasn't been mowed yet this year.. hay would be a better description ..

I have 10 guineas in the brooder.. looks like more on the way ..

Cind, did Jon get his boat to Hawaii yet ?
I know docking a boat in Florida costs an arm and a leg..
I wonder how it is in Hawaii ??

.........jiminwisc.......

Back
Top Bottom