Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

good afternoon,

taking it easy so far today,, that'll change once Annie gets home,,

what are the 3 rings of marriage ?

engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering ..

.......jiminwisc.......

He is a wise all right a regular "wiseacre", and thinking Annie could assisting making something ache with a frying pan
lau.gif

Happy anniversary Brett, that is exactly the way Gary and I celebrate lifes events... Most of our trees are so mature that even with the extension we couldn't reach any limbs. We actually had them pruned by someone with a lift bucket last year and sadly waiting on the Emerald Ash borer to take care of the Purple Mountain Ashes... Just can seem to bring myself to spend a couple of hundred each year to keep them around when we still have other mature trees

Eggs... what eggs? 8 hens and only one is laying still waiting on those Wyandottes Cuties any day now, thinking about borrowing Jim's axe though to add some incentive, thought they would have gotten the hint now that their brothers are gone
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for all the Anniversary Blessings!

Just made it home from the Monthly meeting at Camp. We split wood for a couple hours and moved wood into the wood shed. The shorter days sure are hard to get use to. Hard to believe that one hour clock change seems so radical and hare to get use to.

Nothing else new.... bigz

Now we have 2 out of 6 laying in the coop, for sure.. only the most recent egg is not brown like the production hens lay,, but it was laid in a nest, I hope the rest take notice ..

I was watching the Browns and Bengals play,, only now it is raining so hard here that the satellite reception is blocked out ..

Oh, it just came back..

.......jiminwisc...........

Back
Top Bottom