Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hi all---arent you the best guy EVER Bigz? Jim, even if you have to scrap the Blazer you must be at Chickenstock! I cant eat your pannycakes but I know a lot of folks would miss them (DH included) Besides...when we are all talking about how much fun we had what will you get to say? (see you on Friday!)

I guess with all the storm warnings you guys are predicting I should take down the laundry? It is FINALLY dry after getting about 5 additional rinses!
lau.gif
Oh well...

Today I had the day "off." Because I wasnt feeling spectacular during the night MOnday I did not go to see my client that just came back from Florida on Tuesday morning. I went today...NO food in the house. Good thing I brought eggs. NOTHING to add to them...no butter to cook them in. I did what I could for them for 2 hours and then went grocery shopping for them. Now thay have food at least! THeir son lives int he basement!!! He couldnt get some food into the house? THe man is 82 and wife 83. She broke her hip in Florida and he is incontinent and has a brain injury! SHEESH! I called social services. I am afraid for them.

SO I am tired...but it looks as though the rain may be on the way...even though the radio says "possible storms." I will look at the radar and for m my own opinion thank you very much!

Three hens hatched their babies today...still only one goose! No turkeys today.
Layer! TerriOsosorryaboutthepoorguineahatchJim

Oh yeah...Cind, in birds the female is the deciding factor on the gender of the baby...weird hey?

Last edited:
Just took the first batch of jerky out of the dehy...spicy batch and delish....jerky heaven. Tomorrow I'll be makin the good standard jerky that everyone loves....it takes about 7 to 8 hours to get er done...hope you think it's worth repeaten zeke....

Oki I'm new to BYC and finally got time enough to post! Am in Rice Lake and was just wondering if there are any others close-by to get to know?! Would be so great cuz it does get a wee bit lonely up here... So anyone contacting me is highly welcome! Now have a great week and enjoy the warmer days!

Oh and I forgot to mention we got about 36 pheasants (Reeves, Red Goldens and Alaskan Snow), 4 dogs, 13 chicken of 5 and 7 weeks old, 6 young pheasants and 4 ducklings (2 Pekin and 2 maybe Rouen?). So yeah it's busy here and no storms today. Just rain. All the storms are east of us. Yeay! Cuz we still have a big 6' deep new lake in our yard from the last storm! But the ducklings liked their first swimming lessons in it (under watchful surveillance of course)!

I'm sorry again angie for not giving you a answer in rgards to golf courses...but we have two that are equal distance apart ..perry's landing...(marions course) and riverside golf course(Clintonville's course) both about 3 miles from camp...
wee.gif

Well Jim you can not possibly stay ome and come to the bash If Big Z is refused I will be there sometime Friday Morning.......hehehe I do know where ya live so that isn't even an issue...........
anyway chicks are doing good got a couple pictures to upload shortly, still have found no hay, crappy hay I called about a few days ago has been bought up. Then some lady bought a barn had 150 bales she was giving away posted it at 6;30 this morning by 8 am when I called her voice mail box was full......her adds came down at 9am... everyone must be going nuts like me trying to find hay..........I drove to every farm in our immediate area, this morning asking for hay, no one has any.......... so I guess my horses are just gonna have to tough it out in there field and there complete feed will have to get increased to 3 feedings a day......that's all I can do......... so ANYWAY BRB with pictures............Kim

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom