Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hi all....Anyone raise polish? I was woken up to a friend stopping by on their way back from droping off their meat birds for butchering....and they brought me the mystery "Rare" free chicken that is 2 months old. Wonder if anyone has input on male or female?

Fish Fry Friday again already...the outside cooker will be rockin with great food once again....dang cs, hope the outcome is better than that....mine always is with the bator ...just sayin...maybe do a candle to see what's up?
11 out of 12 unfertile ain't right. Sexing takes time...and being a heritage breed, they develop slow. The heads are just totally filling in on my 10 week olds......but they are really growing now.

Wonder what will happen with the invoice for the tree cutting at camp...verbal was $350...invoice was $750....dang!Keep weedin the garden...the harvest is getting closer .....I have broccoli that will need cutting in the next week. Then it will need cutting every 3 days till October.....they really produce a lot of produce.

Nice summer weather coming....enjoy!

bigz

I have about 1/3 of my garden totally weed free. Even weeded my dill WEED and in between all the cukes. So proud of it this year. Our broccoli will be a week or 2 yet. My daughter had her tonsils out yesterday and you couldn't tell today. She is acting just fine. Thank the Lord.

Hi all....Anyone raise polish? I was woken up to a friend stopping by on their way back from droping off their meat birds for butchering....and they brought me the mystery "Rare" free chicken that is 2 months old. Wonder if anyone has input on male or female?

My guess would be female based on body and tail shape.

Back
Top Bottom