Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Quote:
I have 14!
celebrate.gif
How about anyone else?

I DOoooo not know who those people are in that last pic lol
anybody have a clue who that is?! lol I can name everyone else?!

ETA, PS my DH has a Dr appt this aft cause this a.m. he picked a tick off him and the area has the looks of lime to it.
smack.gif
we all should of brought MORE chickens with us. Less the
rant.gif
somad.gif
roos, crowing at the break of dawn when we didn't get to bed till 1+
smack.gif
what were they thinking?!

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok, don't know who the people are in the middle picture on the right side. Woman in Black & white blouse and man next to her. They must have left before we got there.

Quote:
Ok, don't know who the people are in the middle picture on the right side. Woman in Black & white blouse and man next to her. They must have left before we got there.

That's Dooner and his DW. Right?

I don't know who it was to sell me the slw's but one died this morning due to pooping blood and the other one has a crooked foot. I am very upset right now

OH Sweetfolly, I'm soooo sorry! It is so hard losing someone you care about, but to also have them so young. Hope you and Will make it through ok. We can still meet on Weds, but if you have other things going on, I understand. I'll text you Wednesday morning and you can let me know then. Take care of each other.
hugs.gif

DrHa- Great pics! I like that you were standing by me so I'm not an any pictures!
bun.gif
I really don't like pictures of me, so that is ok with me.
Raim- Fingers crossed it's not. My SIL has lime and has been struggling with it for about 4 years now. Good luck for the best.
Well I think we should plan something this fall. For those who couldn't make it. Just a thought. Well I'm off. Later tators!

Is anyone here a fiber geek, too? In the fall there's the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool festival in Jefferson. It may be fun to combine fiber and chickens for a weekend.

Back
Top Bottom