work with feed store manager for de

Quote:
We too had a problem finding this but eventually we asked the right feed store and they said that they could order it for us. If the feed store can order it through their supplier you wont have to pay shipping costs. You can find it various places online but the price for shipping 50 pounds of anything is about the same price or more than the actual cost of the DE (i.e. 50# of DE from Joe Blow's online store cost 22.50 + $30.00 shipping) I would ask if the your local stores can order it because even if you find it at a health food store it will cost you way more. Hope that helps
tongue.png

Boo-Boo's Mama :

My DH paid $20 for 6#'s of Blue Lake Food Grade DE. Is that way out of bounds? It was at a local feed store...was shocked they even had it.

Wow!
ep.gif
I just bought my last 50# bag from my feed store and it was $25 so yeah, I'd say thats a bit much.​

I brought some from wolf creek ranch after reading all the stuff they claim. I purchased a 50 lb bag and have used it on my chickens, hogs,turkeys and on my dogs. It won't kill flea's !!! So I am skeptical of the claims...

it's at my local feed store in 8lb bags for 14.95--I passed on that price.Sure I can find more for better price per lb

Back
Top Bottom