World Egg Day Hatchalong!(October 12, 2012 is World Egg Day!)

My little duckling egg, Buster, was due to hatch on Monday. He wiggled for a couple of days and stopped moving. I finally candled him yesterday and it looks like he did not make it
hit.gif
I was really getting attached to the little guy. I am not sure if my incubator was running too low or if the heat spiked to much last week. It's so sad to lose a little baby. Hoping everyone has healthy hatches this week. Good luck everyone
fl.gif

Hi guys, did it again I just set 24 mixed egg 8 of which are fertile refrigerator eggs and six pharaoh quail eggs.
Update on hubby he got out of hospital Sat and went back in on Sunday found out he has Pericarditis, inflammation and a build up of fluid in the tissue surrounding the heart, what the worst part of it us I have been stick the last few days and can't even go visit him :-(

Hi guys, did it again I just set 24 mixed egg 8 of which are fertile refrigerator eggs and six pharaoh quail eggs.
Update on hubby he got out of hospital Sat and went back in on Sunday found out he has Pericarditis, inflammation and a build up of fluid in the tissue surrounding the heart, what the worst part of it us I have been stick the last few days and can't even go visit him :-(
Sorry to hear about your hubs and you! Rest and get better and I hope your hubs gets healthy and well really quick.

I had no idea there was an actually Egg Day!

I've got eggs in the incubator that were scheduled to hatch tomorrow(wellnow today i guess!) but I had 3 hatch a day early. Hope no one minds if I post a picture of 2 of the early babies. Blue/black one is a Nittany Wyandottes baby, the other is from my own Wyandotte flock... look at the floofy booty on him!
love.gif

Even at less than 1 day old,I would bet money on the whiteone being a roo... it's huge!

Back
Top Bottom