World of Warcraft?

OtterCreekRanch

Songster
8 Years
Mar 16, 2011
NE Texas
I was just wondering if anyone else on here was a mega nerd like my husband and I? We both started playing a few months ago and now play for several hours each night...as long as all day on the weekend. It is so addicting. I am about to go play right now. hehe

I haven't had time to play in a while. All the newest upgrades just overwhelmed my poor laptop, so the lag took out all the fun
sad.png

I miss playing though. When we get a new computer, then I'll probably be back to playing as much as possible!

My son and DIL are absolute addicts. Even my two grand daughters play. I stay away from the game. If I am this addicted to BYC, what would happen to me at World of Warcraft?

I had fun leveling up but then I got really bored when I reached the maximum level. It's a fun game just not for me, I'm not trying to discourage anyone. It's been a few years since I played, so it's probably a bit different now anyways.

I am still leveling both of my characters so I don't know what it is like to be maxed out. I figure there will still be plenty to do. I am lvl 83 on my main (human hunter) so only two levels away...I will be there soon. I am not even quite level 60 on my Draenei Priest...so I got a ways to go on there. I have so much fun doing PVPs and killing horde. I get way to into it. I am yelling at the computer and slamming the buttons on my poor keyboard...it's awesome.

My husband got me started....his two brother's play...they got him started. I don't even play with them much...I mostly do my own thing. I reccomend it to anyone. Great for letting your frustrations out.

I'm a total addict when I find time to play
lol.png

REALLY fun for some, but many folks just can't stand how slow the going is once you get into the higher levels.

Not a game for impatient people
lol.png

Which makes me wonder how I can stand to play it...
roll.png

I have one 85 which I play on the most. I'm on an RP server, so if I really just don't feel like questing there are events and things to attend!

Then there are achievements, mount collecting, pet collecting... The list goes on! Truly, there's NO end to what you can do, even maxed out!

And if you DO get bored on a maxed out toon, you can just hop to another!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I have found myself to be both a mount and pet collector. First I just really wanted that dang skunk so I needed 50 pets. Now that I have him I really want the fawn...so I need 100 pets for that one. Then I also want the albino drake which is 50 mounts I need that I am working on. I have a lot of fun just seeking out pets and mounts.

Back
Top Bottom