Would you eat a chicken that died through sickness, or injury?

Well and beef different animal all together we did what is still known as grained out this grass fed they push now stinks to high heaven when you cook it I know this buy all meat at Costco as they buy grained out
it does smell different just as aged beef smells different.... its the way its supposed to smell.. Or used to smell before.

deb

My beef comes from a family farm that is certified by Animal Welfare Assoc. as both humanely raised and processed. All grass fed. My husband has visited the farm. It's such a relief to find beef I can trust.
I am so happy. you have a good source.... Grass fed is sold in the stores around here... I am suspicious of it as well. IF I could get a share of a beef and could store a whole side or even a quarter in my freezer I would jump on it.

No I will stick to Chickens and Muscovys (the other red Meat) for my needs... I can grow them myself and process them myself. Thats when I get my flock started again...

deb

I am so happy. you have a good source.... Grass fed is sold in the stores around here... I am suspicious of it as well. IF I could get a share of a beef and could store a whole side or even a quarter in my freezer I would jump on it.

No I will stick to Chickens and Muscovys (the other red Meat) for my needs... I can grow them myself and process them myself. Thats when I get my flock started again...

deb
My supplier splits one cow with 6 families. It's perfect for us.

Total speculation on their part. Heck, researchers have never even isolated HIV, much less know where it came from. They just detect proteins that they assume come from HIV. That's the way the medical sciences work these days; they just agree on an idea and run with it.
Research doesn't actually work like that. It has to be studied by several different laboratories with consistent results to be accepted research.
Also, you can track the mutations of the virus. It's called epidemiology. And it can be traced back to chimps.

Science is a wonderful thing.

Back
Top Bottom