Wow what really is this stuff?????

Quote:
Except here in PA we have had a ton of rain or are you trying to say it got dry in space? Because I don't see how it could get dry in space since there is no gravity.

Last edited:
It looks alot like the stuff you put in the hole when planting trees on dry south slopes simular to what is in a diaper. I have used it alot on USFS contracts.

Odd that this should come up now... my mother (in PA) was just telling me on September 9th that they get this stuff sometimes, I guess she found it again. Hers is under a cherry tree, the same place she finds it other times. I think perhaps there are some kind of bugs boring into the cherry tree (or perhaps woodpeckers going after bugs under the bark) and it's sap weeping. And maybe the excess rain makes the tree produce more sap? Maybe this time of year the sap is starting to flow back down, preparing for winter... Whatever the case, I would say tree sap. It may have built up over the summer and the recent storms knocked it loose.

Aircraft don't dump their waste in the air, and the stuff from toilets would be blue from the disinfectant that they use. They don't have a dump valve where it could be accidentally dumped in flight either. They aren't like busses (and possibly trains) that pull over a dump pit to drain the waste water, it has to be drained into a truck on the ground.

Except here in PA we have had a ton of rain or are you trying to say it got dry in space? Because I don't see how it could get dry in space since there is no gravity.

Dehydrated wasn't the right word. I was thinking what happens when something gets bombarded with all kinds of interstellar radiation, passes in and out of gravity wells, through the tails of comets, hit by solar flares and what ever other hazards go on Out There that we have no idea about.​

Quote:
If by "sap" you mean "waste".
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom