Writers Unite!

I write quotes.
smile.png
Like the one in my signature.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
ray's two cents :

Oh, and there's a little from movie script no. 7 on my blog. (Link in signature, beware of some coarse language.
old.gif
)

I'll make sure to check it out
smile.png
.​

Quote:
I write a lot of quotes too!

I had a few in my signature before, but I have a feeling I know all of those from somewhere so they're not technically mine.
lau.gif

Quote:
I'll make sure to check it out
smile.png

I never finished that one. I didn't know enough about business and takeovers to get the details.
lol.png

I love writing! Actually, something happened in my writing life today that has never happened before. I finished a story. Oh, I've started plenty, but never finished them, until today. I'm working on a book right now, but am currently experiencing writer's block
tongue.png
I've also written a few poems.

Quote:
What kind of book are you writing? I'm experiencing writers block as well
hmm.png

AARON looks out of the front of the train. His eyes open wide.

AARON
They're building something up ahead.

JAMIE
That's the loading dock, they're expanding, smart a--.

AARON
How the hell are we going to stop?! Call for help!

JAMIE
Come on, ploughing into scaffolding is better than running off the line and tipping over. At least the rail goes through this building, so we might have a chance.

AARON
I'm going to put out another mayday.

JAMIE
Oh, what's the point? Crying out accomplishes nothing. Nobody comes running to help when you really need it.

(Jamie was pretty much bullied half to death when she was in high school.)

Thanks.
lol.png
That storyline's the depressing one. I much prefer the one where they're up in the plane. Things get interesting up there.
old.gif

**Background = Plane is hijacked and is almost out of fuel. Hijackers have forced the pilots to follow the train**

LENA
(quietly)
Where are we going to land? Ground's too rocky around these parts. Just plains for miles around.

ROGER
Do you think he's serious about the bomb?

LENA
It's a risk we're going to have to take, isn't it?

ROGER
How many people do you think are down there?

LENA
Gosh... I don't know. I've never been down the mines before.

ROGER
I'd say about twenty on the one shift. There are only the two of us.

LENA is quiet.

LENA
You know what? You're right. This is absurd. The plane is going to go down either way. Might as well see it through to the end instead of trying to bail out early, hey?

HIJACKER 2
Stop talking. What are you doing? Doesn't matter. See that scaffolding up ahead? That's where we're going to be landing. You'd better get down quick sharp. My boss doesn't like being made to walk too far.

Back
Top Bottom