WTB Bantam d'Anver, d'Uccle, EE, Faverolles or ?

Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 26, 2007
Fair Oaks, California
We just adopted a pair of Mille Fleur d'Uccles and i am collecting eggs (one egg every other day). i've never kept a roo before so wanting to set these eggs in a few days, just for fun. But it seems a shame to fire up the incubator for just a couple eggs, so . . . wondering if anyone has a small quantity of bantam eggs, four or six would be fine, but a couple more would be okay, too.

These eggs could be d'anver, d'uccle, bantam EE, bantam faverolles, of course showgirls (but i doubt anyone has any of those right now), maybe silkies in any color other than black or blue (i have several of these and having problems telling them apart), perhaps bantam cochins (although i have one cochin and she is not the brightest bulb in the pack, so not sure if this is a breed trait or just her), or feel free to suggest something.

Happy to pay a fair price, just let me know what you have and what you would like for them, plus the packing and shipping costs. Pics would be cool. i do need these shipped out right away as i want to start them in a couple days. i have a paypal account. And thank you, one and all, for assisting me with my hatching addiction.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom