wtb black copper marans

chickenfan1

Hatching
9 Years
Nov 3, 2010
Dickson, Tennessee
I was wondering if anyone could help me locate any black copper marans in the middle tennessee area? I'm looking to try to start breeding some for family and friends so I need the best stock that I can find to get started with. I would be interested in chicks, eggs, or even started juveniles. If anyone knows of anything within about 3 hours of Nashville please let me know. Thank you.

Try Jeanette Rowzee McGee her webpage is MaransofMS.com or Brenda Little of Littlepeddlers Marans? or Thom Dean of Fur n Feathers. All three will ship eggs and chicks.

There is a big Marans bird and egg show at Heart of the Ozarks, so I know a lot of good breeders are getting ready for it, don't know how close you are to there.

Finally, Have you tried the two Marans club websites? Marans of America Club and Marans Chicken Club USA - both have easy to use locate functions for finding someone close by.

Best of Luck!

I have C1 bev davis and Wade Geane BCM. Very nice birds and dark eggs. I ship chicks and eggs. PM me if I can help. I have a hatch coming up in about 2 weeks. I think I have one person right now on a waiting list but I think I will have enough for two orders. That is of course ased on how many the first person takes. Unless they chane their minds.

Erik

I've got BCM marans - gorgeous with great colored eggs, wade jean - c-1 and bev davis lines as well....

Please check for our ads in BSA archives...We'd be glad to help.....I can also set a hatch for you if you like....or ship eggs. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom