WTB - CA or Ship - Standard Frizzle Cochin Eggs

NapsWithChickens

ZZZZzzzzz....
13 Years
Feb 22, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
I am looking for standard frizzle cochin eggs. Open to color. I think that I only need about 6... although that may bump up to a dozen ... and I am hoping to pre-order them for delivery in mid April (that's when I am getting half a dozen BC Marans eggs from BYC member, Bargain).

I'm in the SF Bay area and I'm guessing that these will need to be shipped to me. I prefer to pay a bit more for express delivery and have had good luck so far with the eggs I've received that way.

Thank you!!!
hugs.gif

Laura

I am working to get eggs. I have standard Cochin Rooster and two St Cochin hens. I also have a Frizzle St Cochin in with them so my eggs can be both St or Frizzle. I have some in the incubator right now to see what happens. If they hatch I will let you now. I only have the two rooster so has to be one or the other. I have only seen the Frizzle rooster mating.

PIC_0855.jpg

PIC_1146.jpg

PIC_1148.jpg

Last edited:
My St Cochin rooster. I think he is so pretty. He is very sweet. I have some St Frizzle Hens to go with him but they are to young still so they are all together right now.

PIC_1141.jpg

I'm still looking for standard frizzle eggs! I'd love to have cochins, but am open to other breeds...

These are for my son's 2nd grade classroom - we're setting up an incubator on Monday April 14th and I sure love to put some interesting birds inside! I already have some gorgeous black copper marans chicks coming....

Thank you! Thank you!
Laura
Saratoga, CA

Back
Top Bottom