Wyoming Unite!!!!

cool our local feed store is waiting till April.
sad.png

HELLO
Northern slope of uinta mountains
23 miles south of evanston wy.
9000. Feet up.
Set 17 eggs of nearest nieghbors flock an 7 of my own flock @ 5:30 am this morning[/quot
Well the neigbors eggs were all duds! Not fertile an he has 2 roos but all seven of mine developing and 4 hatched so far so much for getting new chick in my flock

I am north and east of Casper...out on the prairie...We maybe had four to five inches, but it has all blown away...just some drifts now and really cold. :) I did shovel out a path for my chickens to get from the coops to water and food and get some fresh (windy) air. ;)

Hi WyoChickenMamma,

I am guessing that you live farther out the road than I do since I also live northeast of Casper. I did get 4" of the white stuff that day but fortunately almost never need to shovel it.

Did any of the Casper folks get chicks from Murdochs?

What breeds did they get?

Sorry about that, I infrequently go to town and even rarer go to Murdoch's. I stopped in today and all they had were a dozen or so buff orpingtons straight run. Sorry, I didn't catch the price on them. From their set up, it looks like they are still waiting for their main shipment. They had a stack of labels but only the one for the orpingtons was in use. The top label on the pile was for RIRs.

For me I wasn't interested since I still have 45 eggs in the incubator due Sunday and another 7 under a hen due in two weeks.

Hello everyone. I am in Casper. Got into chickens last year when we saw them at Murdochs. We have a mixed group of Silkies, Ameraucana, Light Brahma, Silver laced Wyandotte and a Polish. We got the Silkies and the Polish from Murdochs when we first started. They are very addicting we started with just a few and before the summer was over we had purchased day old chicks.

I noticed people talking about Murdoch’s they receive a couple of shipments so there is more to come and for those interested they will have ducks sometime at the end of the month. If you call them or at the store they will usually tell you what kind of chicks are coming and when they are due to arrive.

caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom