Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
Hello everyone!

I'm in Afton but will be moving to Casper soon. Are snakes a problem there? I was told that Muscovies can help in areas where snakes are a problem so if they are, anyone nearby sell them/eggs?

It depends what area around Casper you are moving to as to whether or not snakes are a problem. I am just to the northeast of Casper and don't have any snake issues. My experience is that turkeys do a really good job of keeping snakes out of the area.

Every year there is someone in Torrington that advertises on Craigslist selling baby Muscovies. I am sure that once you are her, that placing a wanted ad on Craigslist should help you find some Muscovies. My brother used to have some but that was over 20 years ago. I believe he got his from around Glenrock.

Welcome to the area.

Hi Wyoming Chicken Peeps!
Fun to have found this thread. I'm from Newcastle, currently living in Rapid City, SD, but in the process of moving back. I've had chickens for 3 years now, and have really been enjoying them. I currently have 8 hens: 2 Buff Brahmas, 1 Golden Campine, 1 Spitzhauben, 3 Frizzled Bantam Cochins and 1 Bantam Cochin (not frizzled). And this year for the first time, I will be raising baby chicks.
Looking forward to getting to know other chicken peeps.
Karine

Fun to have found this thread. I'm from Newcastle, currently living in Rapid City, SD, but in the process of moving back. I've had chickens for 3 years now, and have really been enjoying them. I currently have 8 hens: 2 Buff Brahmas, 1 Golden Campine, 1 Spitzhauben, 3 Frizzled Bantam Cochins and 1 Bantam Cochin (not frizzled). And this year for the first time, I will be raising baby chicks.
Karine
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC and the Wyoming thread. Hope all goes well with your move.

Good Luck!

Thanks! The move will be a process 'cause we'll be building a house.
I've actually been reading the BYC threads for a few months. Just lurking - lol! Thought I'd join in.
:)

Karine
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom