Wyoming Unite!!!!

Hello, I'm in Federal, WNW of Cheyenne. Currently I have 6 Asian Black pullets (a couple have started laying in the last week or so) and 2 Sultan roosters. I have 10 Dorkings, 10 Easter Eggers, 6 more Sultans, and a mystery pick due in February. I also have a breeding pair of Muscovy, 3 pekin, a pair of mallards, and one India runner. I want to breed the Sultans because they are just the coolest chickens, and my wife and I also want to breed the Dorkings.

Great you found us! You sure have a nice assortment of birds...care to share any pictures?

Hello, I'm in Federal, WNW of Cheyenne. Currently I have 6 Asian Black pullets (a couple have started laying in the last week or so) and 2 Sultan roosters. I have 10 Dorkings, 10 Easter Eggers, 6 more Sultans, and a mystery pick due in February. I also have a breeding pair of Muscovy, 3 pekin, a pair of mallards, and one India runner. I want to breed the Sultans because they are just the coolest chickens, and my wife and I also want to breed the Dorkings.
Welcome to the thread!!

Here are the Sultans and the Muscovy
20181128_154220.jpg
20181204_180145.jpg

@N F C I got my first blue egg of the year today. Just pure luck that I happened to be checking for eggs at the precise time this egg was laid so I know exactly which hen laid it. She is a Crested Cream Legbar.

Congrats Bob! Is that your first egg of the year? I'm still waiting (and waiting and waiting and ...) :pop

Thanks for sharing some pictures!

Congrats Bob! Is that your first egg of the year? I'm still waiting (and waiting and waiting and ...) :pop
Nope, the White Leghorns have been laying all winter. This is the first blue egg but it didn't come from the one I was expecting to lay soon. One of the Rose Comb Legbars is getting really bright red in her comb and wattles so she should be laying any day now.

Congrats on hitting 100,000 likes.

Nope, the White Leghorns have been laying all winter. This is the first blue egg but it didn't come from the one I was expecting to lay soon. One of the Rose Comb Legbars is getting really bright red in her comb and wattles so she should be laying any day now.

Congrats on hitting 100,000 likes.

Thanks for the congrats Bob, guess sometimes I get chatty :D

Back
Top Bottom