Wyoming Unite!!!!

Visitors from yesterday and today.
full

full

full

full

full

full

This is the same one that showed up in November. He stayed for several months and left for a couple of weeks. He came back last week alone but then was joined by more yesterday. He did shed his left horn while he was gone.
full

full

full

This young buck has shed both of his horns.
full

full

full

thank you. I did order 3 roos for this year so I guess I will see how this works out. I am not trying to get into the chicken math though. Guess I may hatch one batch of eggs a year. We will see. The 2 new ones are still very shy. not interacting a whole lot with my existing girls. Trying to get them to socialize more. I think he is kinda pretty also.

Two eggs out of 8 girls ( 1 Buff and 1 Bared Rock ) Seven have gone thru a light molt at 8 months old and now 1 Cinamon Queen is going thru a VERY hard molt . We had to seperate her from the flock because the others were pecking at her back and starting to draw blood . It is freighting how vicious they became because they allways got along peacfully before even with an established pecking order . Kind of reminds me of how we humans act sometimes towards each other . Oh Spring; where art though ?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom