Wyoming Unite!!!!

Hi Gina! I'm new to Powell (a tad north of Cody). We live in town and will have about 4 chicks for fun and eggs. I've got an idea of the simple brooder I'll create and a lead on a used coop we will pick up this weekend. We're looking forward to our adventure with chicks!

Welcome! I was in Cody twice this past fall, that sure is a pretty part of the state.

Hi Gina! I'm new to Powell (a tad north of Cody). We live in town and will have about 4 chicks for fun and eggs. I've got an idea of the simple brooder I'll create and a lead on a used coop we will pick up this weekend. We're looking forward to our adventure with chicks!
Hi @WYChickMom :frow Glad you joined us. :highfive:

Attachments

• DSCN1333.JPG
    DSCN1333.JPG
    862.9 KB · Views: 10
Welcome! I was in Cody twice this past fall, that sure is a pretty part of the state.
I agree, it is pretty there. Funny story about Powell, back a couple years ago my family was up camping in Buffalo Bill state park at the end of July and one day we decide to visit the Park county fair. So we were talking to one of the local vendors and they asked where we were from. We told them Cheyenne and they looked perplexed and said "You mean to tell me you have Frontier Days going on and you come to the Park county fair?"

I agree, it is pretty there. Funny story about Powell, back a couple years ago my family was up camping in Buffalo Bill state park at the end of July and one day we decide to visit the Park county fair. So we were talking to one of the local vendors and they asked where we were from. We told them Cheyenne and they looked perplexed and said "You mean to tell me you have Frontier Days going on and you come to the Park county fair?"

I'd rather go to a county fair than Cheyenne Days...that gets nuts!

Love Buffalo Bill State Park, very nice.

That tail is enormous this year. He is almost 3 years old now and it must be close to 5' long. I haven't noticed the guineas bothering it so far. All the poultry has been confined for most of this month. The high today is 12 I think. minus 7 this morning. Looks like we will have below zero weather up here for at least the next week. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom