Wyoming Unite!!!!

Today's visitors, two of them showed up.
Wild Turkey hen
full

full

full

full

full

with a White Leghorn
full

Chasing tail.
full

Hi everybody,

I've been around this place for nearly a year, but never till just now have I ever seen this thread. I'm from Wyoming too. I grew up on a ranch between Yoder and Wheatland part in Goshen County, part in Platte. That's where my dad's family homesteaded. My mom's family were around even longer, some since before open range. Her side of the family were in Niobrara, County, Hat Creek and Lance Creek areas, Lusk was the closest 'city' lol. I ended up not too far from Ft. Laramie (not to be confused with Laramie, same river, but hours away), Torrington is my closest 'city'. But for the last 30 some years, I've been a mason and worked all over this state. I've built things near all of your Wyoming homes. I'm getting too old for too many big block anymore and try to avoid them as much as I can, I'm trying to to lay more stone, a few brick, and tile, and let the kids have more block. At the moment, I'm in Hullet, working on a fancy stone golf course building. If it were light out, I'd see Devil's Tower from my motel window. My neighbor is feeding my dog, horse, and 15 chickens till I get home.

Hi everybody,

I've been around this place for nearly a year, but never till just now have I ever seen this thread. I'm from Wyoming too. I grew up on a ranch between Yoder and Wheatland part in Goshen County, part in Platte. That's where my dad's family homesteaded. My mom's family were around even longer, some since before open range. Her side of the family were in Niobrara, County, Hat Creek and Lance Creek areas, Lusk was the closest 'city' lol. I ended up not too far from Ft. Laramie (not to be confused with Laramie, same river, but hours away), Torrington is my closest 'city'. But for the last 30 some years, I've been a mason and worked all over this state. I've built things near all of your Wyoming homes. I'm getting too old for too many big block anymore and try to avoid them as much as I can, I'm trying to to lay more stone, a few brick, and tile, and let the kids have more block. At the moment, I'm in Hullet, working on a fancy stone golf course building. If it were light out, I'd see Devil's Tower from my motel window. My neighbor is feeding my dog, horse, and 15 chickens till I get home.
Welcome to the thread.

Hi everybody,

Hi neighbor! :frow So glad you've joined us on Wyoming Unite.

Hi everybody,

Hi, it's nice to have you here with us! :frow

I’m not sure how long this is going to keep adding up but I live in buffalo and I have:
2 bantam roosters
2 black star bantams
1 white crested black polish bantam
1 isa brown
1 what looks like a hamburg
1 Rhode Island Red rooster
6 Rhode Island reds
3 golden comets

It adds up to you are a chicken herder too. Glad to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom