Wyoming Unite!!!!

I’ve never kept them anywhere else so I guess I don’t know any better! Hey, Ernie! I live in Cowley!

Check this out, Debby! We ended up going to Cody instead of Billings because the roads were starting to go to heck in a hand basket. I guess I blew this renal diet out of the water! I ate a cup of my French Onion Soup, (extra cheese), a T-Bone steak, medium rare (but could only get a little part of it down, as usual), toast, heavily buttered, and an iced tea. I know that the only thing on my diet was the smell of that meal, but it’s Valentines Day.

0BCEC81A-0C43-4E69-9CA0-7772E7C5A2FA.jpeg

I’ve never kept them anywhere else so I guess I don’t know any better! Hey, Ernie! I live in Cowley!

Check this out, Debby! We ended up going to Cody instead of Billings because the roads were starting to go to heck in a hand basket. I guess I blew this renal diet out of the water! I ate a cup of my French Onion Soup, (extra cheese), a T-Bone steak, medium rare (but could only get a little part of it down, as usual), toast, heavily buttered, and an iced tea. I know that the only thing on my diet was the smell of that meal, but it’s Valentines Day.

View attachment 2026448

What a wonderful Valentine's Day treat B! I'm sure you enjoyed that!

View attachment 2026448
hello Cowleeeeeey..! I used to love hiking around the Big Horn Mtns, Medicine Wheel, and went right by you on my way to Billings many times....I knew a LPN nurse from Cowley - cant remember her name right now, but anyway, stay warm!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom