Wyoming Unite!!!!

Sunrise this morning.
full

full

full

full
You must have a lot of smoke in your area too. Our sunset sky last night was blood red and we could smell the smoke. The mountains pretty much disappeared from view because of the smoke. Still don't know where the fire was.. :hmm

You must have a lot of smoke in your area too. Our sunset sky last night was blood red and we could smell the smoke. The mountains pretty much disappeared from view because of the smoke. Still don't know where the fire was.. :hmm
According to what I found online, the fire is north of Gillette and also in Montana. The smoke filled the house last night from the wind blowing in from the east. The wind is now blowing from the west and starting to clear things up.

According to what I found online, the fire is north of Gillette and also in Montana. The smoke filled the house last night from the wind blowing in from the east. The wind is now blowing from the west and starting to clear things up.
I wondered whether you all might not be having some fire problems. :( We could smell the smoke here, too, so I figured it must be fairly close.

Going from summer to winter in a days time. Looks like a lot of snow for you tomorrow. Hopefully we'll just get rain up here but it's supposed to be below freezing tomorrow night. Looks like your pumpkins did well. Our pumpkin plants bloomed heavily but never produced the first pumpkin. :(

Going from summer to winter in a days time. Looks like a lot of snow for you tomorrow. Hopefully we'll just get rain up here but it's supposed to be below freezing tomorrow night. Looks like your pumpkins did well. Our pumpkin plants bloomed heavily but never produced the first pumpkin. :(
The local forecast is calling for rain tomorrow. Too many leaves on the trees to be able to survive a heavy snowstorm.

The pumpkin crop is better than last year but not up to normal standards.

Sounds like you had a fertilization problem with your pumpkins.

Yes, summer temps to fall temps and back to summer temps over just a handful of days..

Hi, everybody. I’m east of Cheyenne and I have to tear out my garden today 😭

Back in June I had 3 broody hens hatch 2 eggs each and last night I finally moved them in with the other chickens. They were in the summer coop (hoop house) in the rabbit colony but it isn’t substantial enough for winter. I am so sad that summer is over, even though the heat has been brutal.

Back
Top Bottom