Yay!! A reply to my classified!!

LilMissChz

Songster
7 Years
Feb 16, 2012
North East, Maryland
I posted an ad requesting a baby duck in my area. We hatched out this weekend and only 1 little duck made the hatch. I was thrilled to have her, but don't want her to be alone. So I put out an ad HERE and got a quick response. Soon, very soon I'll be going to pick up a white Call Duck not more than an hour from me. I am so excited that our little Cinnamon will have a companion.

I posted an ad requesting a baby duck in my area. We hatched out this weekend and only 1 little duck made the hatch. I was thrilled to have her, but don't want her to be alone. So I put out an ad HERE and got a quick response. Soon, very soon I'll be going to pick up a white Call Duck not more than an hour from me. I am so excited that our little Cinnamon will have a companion.

What a precious pic.. and congrats at being able to find cinnamon a buddy.. !!! is cinnamon a call too?

What a precious pic.. and congrats at being able to find cinnamon a buddy.. !!! is cinnamon a call too?

Thanks everyone, we are actually so excited. I was genuinely stressed out about having her all by herself. Especially since I just started a new job. Cinnamon is actually a Saxony duck. She will be the color of Cinnamon sugar and since my husband loves ducks more than chickens, I let him name her. Now to come up with a matching name for a white duck. We're actually thinking of the name Sage.

Thanks everyone, we are actually so excited. I was genuinely stressed out about having her all by herself. Especially since I just started a new job. Cinnamon is actually a Saxony duck. She will be the color of Cinnamon sugar and since my husband loves ducks more than chickens, I let him name her. Now to come up with a matching name for a white duck. We're actually thinking of the name Sage.

White duck= Sugar.

Back
Top Bottom