Yearly preventative from Parasites and Disease.

This is from a vet!!!!:love
diatomaceous earth or sulfur dust usage.
Lice of Poultry - Poultry - Merck Veterinary Manual
https://www.merckvetmanual.com/poultry/ectoparasites/lice-of-poultry
Thank you for sharing this. I try to avoid chemicals whenever possible & with a vet recommendation I know I’m doing right by including it in my chickens dust bath mix.
also thank you for sharing about the ACV. I know that it can prevent & treat so much in humans & dogs but had never thought to check into using it for chickens. You literally just saved my chickens a preventative dose of Corid. We just added 3 new chickens tonight & I was going to give all of our chickens a preventative dose of Corid tomorrow but now I think I’ll give them ACV instead & only use Corid for treating confirmed coccidiosis

Thank you for sharing this. I try to avoid chemicals whenever possible & with a vet recommendation I know I’m doing right by including it in my chickens dust bath mix.
also thank you for sharing about the ACV. I know that it can prevent & treat so much in humans & dogs but had never thought to check into using it for chickens. You literally just saved my chickens a preventative dose of Corid. We just added 3 new chickens tonight & I was going to give all of our chickens a preventative dose of Corid tomorrow but now I think I’ll give them ACV instead & only use Corid for treating confirmed coccidiosis
Wow thank you. 😊
You made my day. As you can see I don't get very much positive feedback.

Back
Top Bottom