YO GEORGIANS! :)

The duck just died.. I didn't think she could survive! Now we will have to keep the ducks in for a while. Bummer! I do have duck eggs to hatch. They are actually going in the incubator on Sunday. I ordered that new duck turner and it should be here on Thursday.. So at least her legacy will live on!
I just seen this sorry the duck didnt make it

The duck just died.. I didn't think she could survive! Now we will have to keep the ducks in for a while. Bummer! I do have duck eggs to hatch. They are actually going in the incubator on Sunday. I ordered that new duck turner and it should be here on Thursday.. So at least her legacy will live on!
Sorry to hear about you duck. Best wishes with her legacy.

No baby goats yet. Eagle is still flying around. Will try to get a photo of him. We get ospreys here alot, but I haven't ever seen an Eagle! Hope he is just passing through. All critters are in lock down which is not making them happy!

I have a couple of large Hawks that pass through every spring. I have lost several chickens to them but I now have cover for the chickens and they haven't been around lalely. I hope your eagle finds another home territory. If it doesn't your flocks will be unhappy for quite awhile till the eagle migrates on. Good luck.

Just got my new duck turner. Testing it out. It's weird.
IMG_8621.JPG

If all goes well, will be setting duck eggs on Sunday.

You need to flip your wire grid over so that the top wires go in the direction that the turner moves.
Not sure what you are saying. Are you talking about the white grid under the black turner? I know the black wire has to go through the little notch for the plug in. But, it seems to be working. Put eggs on it with an X and the eggs are being turned. Let me know what you are referring to. Thanks Jack!

Back
Top Bottom