coop Sold out :)

$20 is okay are you sure that will be enough? Don't short yourself cause we may want you to do this again one day. LOL.

See you on the 23rd.

Thanks,
Tracy

I'm definitely in for the extra $20.. can't wait to get the babies into their new home!
big_smile.png

I will definitely put in the extra $20. Just for all the work you have put in, you ought to get some extra ABOVE the $20. Thanks for doing this. I can't wait to get the coop.

hmmm let me see

20 coops ordered $ 955.18 more....comes out to $ 47.76 per coop extra... I will certainly add above $20 extra to help. Thank you so much for getting these to make available for us.

I am definitely in for the extra $20 too. Just out of curiosity, how do we go about "finishing up" the payment and shipping? I sent $50 deposit for one coop. No rush on the reply ... just curious if you want us to "guesstimate" a payment and send that for the balance or if you've got a system worked out. Thanks!

Quote:
Once she gets them, she will take one down and our zip codes and get a quote on shipping for each of us. She will let us know and I assume we will paypal the monies then. That is my understanding at this point.

Last edited:
Sweet ... thank you for the reply! I am so excited to get this and so is my teeny tiny flock! I am in love w my cockerels who haven't begun to crow yet (thank God) but once they do and I rehome them, this coop will be perfect for my remaining girls. Yeah! I'm excited again! LOL

I am going to go through the pay-pal reciepts and pull all the zip codes tonight from there I will confirm them and then take that list to UPS with a samlpe coop to figure out prices for all.
smile.png

Ok now here's the list:

(I am using BYC names where I can but in some places only have the real names so I will put first name only.

Pick-up

Chickensinthenorthewoods
Greg & Lisa
Karen
TrixiePA
Theresa

snonew123 I am still unsure as to how we are gonna meet up and when so we need to figure that out lol oh and you can still buy 2 I will be fine I never needed 5 anyway lol but if you only want 1 that is fine too.

ship (now if I have made an error or the zip is wrong, or if I forgot you somehow please let me know)

Cherstin 34291

Taxas 77706
Catherine 26570
Barbara 44149
Must be loosing it 01569

Cetewin (2) 97523

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom