November 2016 Hatch-a-long!!

Pics
I have a ma hen who is always broody. I gave her 3 nn/frizzle eggs she got mixed up what nest she was on and they got wrecked. So I gave her store eggs that were from a nearby farm, (9) and I called to find out the breed. They were NN! yeah! I went to check on her and she ate one. (boo) I took away the rest to go in an incubator, after wiping down eggs, will scrape later too, I got new nn eggs (10) and put them under ma hen in diff nest box if she pulls any other shenanagans the rest will go to the incubator too. 4 due 16th, 4 due 18th, 12 due 20th, excluding any lost after getting egg goo on 8, of the 20 total..
Oh my goodness, I hope she behaves herself!

Day 4 for this egg.

So after being in the fridge for who knows how long, getting chicken poo-ed and egg yoked, damp wiped, I still have 4/4 due the 16th, 4 due the 18th are showing signs, and 12 due the 20th are too early to say.

I am joining this hatch a long. I have 17 eggs due Nov 2 and 21 eggs due Nov 5 th. These are my last ones until January as I have company coming in Dec I don't expect they are going to understand chicks in the bathroom oh, well

Hi! I have two batches due this month, on the 10th and 18th. First is Light Brahmas (Batch Blue) and the other Buff Laced Brahmas (Batch Green) with a couple Silver Laces (Batch Purple). I'm not feeling very positive about Batch Blue, but between an inexperienced eye and brown eggs it's possible that I just don't know what I'm seeing. Batches Green and Purple are too early to tell I think.

Anyway, good luck to all and cross your fingers for me.

Hi! I have two batches due this month, on the 10th and 18th. First is Light Brahmas (Batch Blue) and the other Buff Laced Brahmas (Batch Green) with a couple Silver Laces (Batch Purple). I'm not feeling very positive about Batch Blue, but between an inexperienced eye and brown eggs it's possible that I just don't know what I'm seeing. Batches Green and Purple are too early to tell I think.

Anyway, good luck to all and cross your fingers for me.

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom