Pictures from wild green peacock in Northern Thailand and Java

Did you get him allready growed up or did you raise him up there?

I raised him from Day 1. He was hatched under a chicken. He lived in the house for months. He would ride with me on the weekends when I ran my errands, He has visited Wal Mart, the post office, the feed store, the ATT store, the gas station, the lock smith and so many other places. So he met A LOT of people as he was growing up. I guess this is why he is not afraid of people. :/

Northern Thailand Pavo muticus imperator

Pavo Muticus imperator females with his offspring Cha Son National Park Northern Thailand

For all movies to make do I need one camouflage tent, we often sit in it more than 12 hours
continuously

Last edited:
A peacock male Pavo muticus imperator flies to his mating grounds

Wow that is really cool to see that peacock fly! Everything about the wild birds is so much better! Thank you for all of these videos. They are wonderful and I appreciate it.

Wonderful flight video.

I am lucky that i get to see this often with my birds, they are powerful flyers but glide more than they fly once airborn.
I have stood in the middle of my flock of peas and gave the crow call which is a hawk alert to the peas and they have all taken off around me at one time and head to the house, it feels like i am surrounded by fans set on high, the power of their take off is amazing, of course there were a dozen taking off all at once.

That is why I really want to free range a few of my peafowl...I love watching them fly down from their roost in a high tree. I love how peafowl can just glide. They fly so smoothly.
These videos are so wonderful!

On the video with peachicks, it looks like the peacocks have got some rice to stay long in front of the camera!

As this bird ... some mealworms and you are sure to make good photos!

Back
Top Bottom