San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

My posts are acting strange.

We received notification from the court in the Philippines that the adoptions of our two amazing kids have been approved.

After five years of hoop jumping we are legally parents.

Woohoo
Woooooooo Hooooooo is Right.......
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
highfive.gif
Just in time for a BIG A S S easter celebration.

I am soo happy for your family....

deb

I have a Frizzled Bantam Cochin cockerel I was going to make fun chicks with but decided against that project. He's really fluffy and has a fun personality, calling and singing to the girls every time I feed him, even though he's in a pen by himself. He's not a problem, but I feel bad that he doesn't have any girlfriends. If anyone is interested in him, please PM me--I'm in Vista, and will be driving to Ramona on Friday. Thanks!
Give him one of your girls...you DON'T HAVE TO HATCH any eggs...

Still looking? I have an extra blue LF giant Cochin that I need to sell. He is my backup guy, but I have lots of chicks coming in and need to scale back my numbers. I'll post a pic tomorrow. Asking $20. Too pretty for freezer camp.

Also selling a breeding pair of polish
A trio of bantams
And lots of chicks

Have lots of new babies arriving and need the space
Yes, I think we have it all figured out, thanks!!

Still looking? I have an extra blue LF giant Cochin that I need to sell. He is my backup guy, but I have lots of chicks coming in and need to scale back my numbers. I'll post a pic tomorrow. Asking $20. Too pretty for freezer camp.

Also selling a breeding pair of polish
A trio of bantams
And lots of chicks

Have lots of new babies arriving and need the space

I'm sorry OGM
1f601.png
1f633.png
. I feel bad now eek...good intentions tho I promise.

I'm sorry OGM
1f601.png
1f633.png
. I feel bad now eek...good intentions tho I promise.

Absolutely not!! Just gonna focus on the ones I love :) so THANK YOU!! You know I have every breed under the sun Lol ..and then some. And the turkeys too :) I'm so green still I wanted to try them all. But now after almost two years, I'm gonna focus a little more. They bring IMMENSE JOY to my life. I swear. Just want to have adequate coop space for them and take care of them in the best manner possible. I am exuberant for delivery day!!!! :) you're an amazing friend.

Absolutely not!! Just gonna focus on the ones I love :) so THANK YOU!! You know I have every breed under the sun Lol ..and then some. And the turkeys too :) I'm so green still I wanted to try them all. But now after almost two years, I'm gonna focus a little more. They bring IMMENSE JOY to my life. I swear. Just want to have adequate coop space for them and take care of them in the best manner possible. I am exuberant for delivery day!!!! :) you're an amazing friend.

I understand exactly what you mean by needing to focus
1f603.png

Back
Top Bottom