San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I would be interested, I never had any silkie mix., not too many because my wife says I got too many already.
big_smile.png

Al

Quote:

OK, I think I've got 3 that are less than two weeks. I'll bring all three.

Anyone want some silkie cockerels? I've got a very young partridge from Bobbi Porto and a very nice splash. If anyone wants them they are "free" and I'll bring them if you'll give them a good home.

It's almost time! This has been like waiting for Christmas! I can't wait to meet all of you. I'm not bringing any birds, but I bought a few items for the trade. I'm also bringing limeaid, ice, cups soda, salami, cheese and crackers. Tigerrrlily, did you find the chicken pinata? See you there, LaVonne

I tried to order the pinata online and everyone was out. Party City doesn't have one either. I made a giant poster instead. I've got some little gifts for a raffle too.

I'm bringing a 4 week old buff polish, don't know what sex. She's up for grabs, just give her a good home. Anyone want the two silkie cockerels? I won't bring them unless someone speaks up.

I'm bringing some plates and grilled chicken to share.

I sure hope it's hot 'cause I made "fans" for all lof us. hehehehe

Naomi
cool.png

Yay only two more days!!!
big_smile.png
Seems like we have been waiting SO long!!! Is anyone bringing a main dish (I just want to make sure)... I thought about bringing bbq chicken and then thought that might be *cough* wrong....
tongue.png

Oh and did we figure out any games?
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
PureSnowChic, Did you want to discuss this when I see you on Saturday? I am still interested and I am not sure when you wanted to place an order but I would like to do so in the month of Oct. Any later then I will wait until spring to raise a flock.

Thanks,

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom