San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Hmmm, mee to I LOVE orchids!!! I am going to just bring everything I can grab, and then people can pick and choose what they want to trade for.
smile.png

Ooh, last minute thought, does anyone have any turkeys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I wish I had what you wanted.
sad.png

Yellow orchids are my FAVORITE.

Nancy

I'll raid my yard and hope that it is worthy for a trade.

I cannot believe that the meet up is this weekend.
wee.gif

Nancy

I guess it will be easiest to just bring whatever we have to trade and go from there cause it's getting confusing! lol --I love orchids too. I'm really excited, It's gonna be fun.
bun.gif

Can't wait to meet you all.
big_smile.png

Is anyone bringing birds? I may bring ducklings and/or duck hatching eggs if there is anyone interested.

Quote:
I am at full capacity, the wife would kill me if I buy any more chickens, but I have never seen this breed in person, I'll trade you orchids or some pepper plants for 2.
smile.png
I got some really nice looking peppers plants, I will show a picture later.

Last edited:
Quote:
I do not want Cornish X but I would like to order other chicks. It does not look like I am able to find all I am looking for on Craigslist. Let me know if I can slip in the order. I will of course pay all necessary fees involved and I would drive your way to pick them up. I want to order from a Hatchery but I do not want the minimum.

Thanks,

Nancy

luvanimals2

Yeah that would possibly work, I wanted to order some CX for processing but I don't want 25 at a time, so i was thinking we could mix up the order a bit and everyone could get something.
smile.png

LALASD4

I am bringing pepper plants too.
smile.png

tigerrrrrrrlilly
I forgot to ask how old the ducklings are? You say blue swedish mix???
wink.png

I have a flock of crested mallard, indian runners (crested and not) and blue swedes. So far there are a few mixed blue swede/runner crested and crested mallards, I may still get some blue swede they are still hatching. I had set a staggered hatch so the oldest are 4 days, and some 2 days and some on the way.

Back
Top Bottom