~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Pics
Wingkit waved his little gray tail in the air,"Your huge!"he exclaimed,"I mean, in size!Compared to me!"He was quiet small, but Canopykit was a 5 moon old kit and he was hardly a week.

Canopykit giggles slightly "I'm not that much bigger then you, you'll probably be bigger then me in a few moons" she replies thoughtfully (she's still only 4 moons)

(OHHH ok)
Wingkit reached out his paw and swatted her in the ears gently.

[quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/780#post_18132093"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/790#post_18132068"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/780#post_18132047"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/790#post_18132033"]
~Hazelpaw smiled at the beautiful little kit. She looks like a mini Cloudfur, Hazelpaw noted with a happy little jolt. A dark cloud of sadness descended upon her, though, as she met Goldentail's partially-veiled deep gaze of grief. She's missing Fernshade, Hazelpaw realized, with a shock of her own grief vibrated within the ginger apprentice. And Fernshade should be here- being the first sight her best friend's kits should see beside their mother. Masking her distress and breaking the sorrowful connection that ran between her and the golden queen, she playfully ran a paw along the ground, dragging a tiny tendril of grass in front of the kits. Is Snowkit the only one with her eyes open? Hazelpaw wondered, surveying the rest of Goldentail's brand-new offspring.~

Snowkits little tail shot stright into the air and lept at the tendril, mewling happly.
~
Goldentail stared at the kits, smiling, but her face was clouded.
~
Wingkit peeked up from the bramble and moss nest. His green eyes gleaming as he jumped at his sister,"Got you!"He sqeacked.

~Hazelpaw wriggled low down onto her haunches and gave a pretend distressed squeak. "I'm a poor, innocent sparrow. Don't hurt me, oh, great warriors!"~

Snowkit and Wingkit lept at her, Wingkit started chewing on her tail while Snowkit climbed onto her back, and kept pawing at her head.
~
Crowpaw, sadly left Lilypaws grave and plodded into camp.His tail dragged as he walked in

~Hazelpaw squirmed cautiously, trying not to knock either tiny kit off of her. "Oh, help me!" she squeaked as Wingkit bit down softly on to her ear, her eyes sparking with rare laughter. "Have mercy, warriors!" A surge of fierce protectiveness surged up within her as the two kits giggled and only played harder. Welcome to the combined family of CloudClan, kits, she thought. You're my new siblings and your sisters are Canopykit and Ravenkit!~

Snowkit swatted the Shecats ears giggling happily.
~
Wingkit jumped on her tail nermorius times as it waved gently on the ground.
~
Firekit blinked open her eyes.She nudged Darkkit who was curled in a ball next to her."Darkkit?"she squeaked.

~Hazelpaw carefully rolled over on her side and gently pulled her tail away from Wingkit and then gave a pretend gasp of surprise as she immediately pounced on it again. Hazelpaw flinched away from her counter-attack, her jaws parting in an uncontrollable sweet mew of laughter.~[/quote]
Snowkit tumbled down her back and fell with a sqeal, but she imidiantly jumped up and began to swat at Hazelpaws paws.
~
Firekit nudged Darkkit who gave a weak mewl of protest."Mama?"she mewled, but she relized her mother had left the den."Hazelpaw"She sqeacked.[/quote]

(Wait- if Darkkit's a girl, who's the tom?)
~Hazelpaw blinked gently at the drozey she-kit. "Yes, Darkkit?" She carefully pushed Snowkit off of her and padded over to the smallest kit. "Do you need something?"~[/quote]
(Wingkits the Tom)
Firekit stared at Hazelpaws large figure, frightened at first."Darkkkit won't play,"She mewled.
~
Goldemtail rushed In, and hurried over to her kits,"Nono, nononononono no no no!"she hissed repeatedly as she quickly pushed her way through Snowkit and Hazelpaw, shoving the ginger apprentice away from her kits.She nudged Darkkit,"Dint fail me, you haven't failed me yet, StarClan so don't.fail me now,"she hissed,"Darkkit please, get up!"
~
Ravenkit looked up,"I'll get Cloudfur, Should I?!"she asked worriedly, she was worried about Darkkit, worried something was wrong.[/quote]
~Hazelpaw shied away, stung at Goldentail's rough manner, then abruptly evaluated the situation. "Goldentail," she murmured quietly, "do you want Ravenkit or I to get Cloudfur?"~

[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/800#post_18132137"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/780#post_18132093"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/790#post_18132068"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/780#post_18132047"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/790#post_18132033"]
~Hazelpaw smiled at the beautiful little kit. She looks like a mini Cloudfur, Hazelpaw noted with a happy little jolt. A dark cloud of sadness descended upon her, though, as she met Goldentail's partially-veiled deep gaze of grief. She's missing Fernshade, Hazelpaw realized, with a shock of her own grief vibrated within the ginger apprentice. And Fernshade should be here- being the first sight her best friend's kits should see beside their mother. Masking her distress and breaking the sorrowful connection that ran between her and the golden queen, she playfully ran a paw along the ground, dragging a tiny tendril of grass in front of the kits. Is Snowkit the only one with her eyes open? Hazelpaw wondered, surveying the rest of Goldentail's brand-new offspring.~

Snowkits little tail shot stright into the air and lept at the tendril, mewling happly.
~
Goldentail stared at the kits, smiling, but her face was clouded.
~
Wingkit peeked up from the bramble and moss nest. His green eyes gleaming as he jumped at his sister,"Got you!"He sqeacked.

~Hazelpaw wriggled low down onto her haunches and gave a pretend distressed squeak. "I'm a poor, innocent sparrow. Don't hurt me, oh, great warriors!"~

Snowkit and Wingkit lept at her, Wingkit started chewing on her tail while Snowkit climbed onto her back, and kept pawing at her head.
~
Crowpaw, sadly left Lilypaws grave and plodded into camp.His tail dragged as he walked in

~Hazelpaw squirmed cautiously, trying not to knock either tiny kit off of her. "Oh, help me!" she squeaked as Wingkit bit down softly on to her ear, her eyes sparking with rare laughter. "Have mercy, warriors!" A surge of fierce protectiveness surged up within her as the two kits giggled and only played harder. Welcome to the combined family of CloudClan, kits, she thought. You're my new siblings and your sisters are Canopykit and Ravenkit!~

Snowkit swatted the Shecats ears giggling happily.
~
Wingkit jumped on her tail nermorius times as it waved gently on the ground.
~
Firekit blinked open her eyes.She nudged Darkkit who was curled in a ball next to her."Darkkit?"she squeaked.

~Hazelpaw carefully rolled over on her side and gently pulled her tail away from Wingkit and then gave a pretend gasp of surprise as she immediately pounced on it again. Hazelpaw flinched away from her counter-attack, her jaws parting in an uncontrollable sweet mew of laughter.~[/quote]
Snowkit tumbled down her back and fell with a sqeal, but she imidiantly jumped up and began to swat at Hazelpaws paws.
~
Firekit nudged Darkkit who gave a weak mewl of protest."Mama?"she mewled, but she relized her mother had left the den."Hazelpaw"She sqeacked.[/quote]

(Wait- if Darkkit's a girl, who's the tom?)
~Hazelpaw blinked gently at the drozey she-kit. "Yes, Darkkit?" She carefully pushed Snowkit off of her and padded over to the smallest kit. "Do you need something?"~[/quote]
(Wingkits the Tom)
Firekit stared at Hazelpaws large figure, frightened at first."Darkkkit won't play,"She mewled.
~
Goldemtail rushed In, and hurried over to her kits,"Nono, nononononono no no no!"she hissed repeatedly as she quickly pushed her way through Snowkit and Hazelpaw, shoving the ginger apprentice away from her kits.She nudged Darkkit,"Dint fail me, you haven't failed me yet, StarClan so don't.fail me now,"she hissed,"Darkkit please, get up!"
~
Ravenkit looked up,"I'll get Cloudfur, Should I?!"she asked worriedly, she was worried about Darkkit, worried something was wrong.[/quote]
~Hazelpaw shied away, stung at Goldentail's rough manner, then abruptly evaluated the situation. "Goldentail," she murmured quietly, "do you want Ravenkit or I to get Cloudfur?"~[/quote]
Goldentail turned around, tears in her eyes,"Theres nothing she can do now,"She chocked out, holding the limp black and gray body of her beloved kit,"She wasn't strong enough,"

(If Wingkit 1.Wasnt 4 moons younger then her, and 2.Canopykit wasn't becoming a Med Cat, they would be great mates LOL)
Wingkit swatted her muzzle.

(The first rule is silly, Brambleclaw and Ashfur were full grown warriors when Squirrelflight was a kit so...and the second rule is a problem but I think it would be cool and dramatic if they broke it, you know with Cloudclan being super religious and Sunstar being Canopykit's uncle)

Canopykit made a fake playful hiss before swatting at his shoulder with her good paw

(If Wingkit 1.Wasnt 4 moons younger then her, and 2.Canopykit wasn't becoming a Med Cat, they would be great mates LOL)

(The first rule is silly, Brambleclaw and Ashfur were full grown warriors when Squirrelflight was a kit so...and the second rule is a problem but I think it would be cool and dramatic if they broke it, you know with Cloudclan being super religious and Sunstar being Canopykit's uncle)

Canopykit made a fake playful hiss before swatting at his shoulder with her good paw

(Wait- how did Darkkit just die????? I thought she was just weak!!!)
~A red pool swam before Hazelpaw's eyes. What just happened? she mewled inwardly. Darkkit just died under my watch!!! She fell back onto her belly, deeply shocked. This can't be real!
Hazelpaw glanced up at Sun star. "From now forward, you will be known as Hazelpaw, my apprentice!"
Hazelpaw's eyes shone with gratitude- though she didn't understand why Sunstar's face was clouded during such an exciting time.
Sunstar suddenly seemed to become smaller and shrunken as an intense, unmistakable shadow crawled over his face. "It's time, Hazelpaw."
Hazelpaw cocked her head, contemplating, and then bounced on eager paws. "Oh, boy! Who's going to be apprenticed now?"
"No one, Hazelpaw."
Hazelpaw stopped bouncing and let a small frown cross her muzzle. "Then what is it time for?"
"It's time to end your mother's suffering," Sun star finally muttered and glanced over to where the mad Bliemist was bound to a tree.
Hazelpaw gave an elated squeal. "You mean, you're going to heal her???"
No answer.
Hazelpaw looked at Cloudfur fir the reassurance she knew she would find. "You're going to heal her?" she repeated, now softer and pleading.
Finally Colourful spoke with an anguished sigh.
"No, Hazelpaw. Sunstar has to kill your mother."

Hazelpaw let out a screech and collapsed on the nursery floor as the vision she had had so many times before overtook her once again. As yet again another cat died.~

Last edited:

:)P sounds awesome.....!)
Wingkit, unaware what, was happung to his sister swatted her back.

(Wait- how did Darkkit just die????? I thought she was just weak!!!)

(Ummm
Let me explain:
I have two of my owns warriors books I'm writing, and in one, Firekit, Snowkit Wingkit and Darkkit are born.Darkkit dies from not ep being string enough, and only Firekit relizes it and remembers her,but one day, Goldentail ends up telling her kits(They end up Firefrost Snowfur and Wingshade)Hey had a sister, and Snowfur hates her mothers, but Wingshade and Firefrost do anything to get rid of there slowly turning evil sister.

And I ABSOLUTLY love that, so..hehehe)

Back
Top Bottom