āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Nope. I sell mine for $5 each. Roos for $7, hens for $15. Remember, I live in SuperExpensiveLand.

Edit: I sold a pair of button quail for $30 yesterday.
I sell mine for $2 each. I do not sell older ones just 3 day olds. I keep the older ones that I Like. I really hope those are Falb Fee. I will keep all of the ones like that.

I was busy watching experimental batch #2 (5 hatched so far, another zipping) when I glanced into the incubator with the @Kiki batch.

Surprise! Two are already out.
2CAA8E70BCA2_1590634881666.png

Last edited:
I just set it up kind of fast just to get them out of the house and small tank they were in haha I did it like a month ago now I think? Thought it was longer but apparently not haha looked it up. Anyway, wonā€™t it be good for the summer???

We have an actual pond shell thing weā€™re planning on digging in but even that probably wonā€™t be deep enough cause I think it has to be like 3 feet to not freeze??? So either gotta dig it that deep or bring them in in winter haha
Mine is only 2 ft deep and I run a de-icer as you just donā€™t want it to freeze solid.....3 feet would be better for you being further north but you could always bring them inside if the 2 feet doesnā€™t seem to be enough. But yes that should be fine for summer as long as it doesnā€™t go to other extreme and get too hot.....keep an eye on water temps

Back
Top Bottom