➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Nope. I sell mine for $5 each. Roos for $7, hens for $15. Remember, I live in SuperExpensiveLand.

Edit: I sold a pair of button quail for $30 yesterday.
I sell mine for $2 each. I do not sell older ones just 3 day olds. I keep the older ones that I Like. I really hope those are Falb Fee. I will keep all of the ones like that.

I was busy watching experimental batch #2 (5 hatched so far, another zipping) when I glanced into the incubator with the @Kiki batch.

Surprise! Two are already out.
2CAA8E70BCA2_1590634881666.png

Last edited:
I just set it up kind of fast just to get them out of the house and small tank they were in haha I did it like a month ago now I think? Thought it was longer but apparently not haha looked it up. Anyway, won’t it be good for the summer???

We have an actual pond shell thing we’re planning on digging in but even that probably won’t be deep enough cause I think it has to be like 3 feet to not freeze??? So either gotta dig it that deep or bring them in in winter haha
Mine is only 2 ft deep and I run a de-icer as you just don’t want it to freeze solid.....3 feet would be better for you being further north but you could always bring them inside if the 2 feet doesn’t seem to be enough. But yes that should be fine for summer as long as it doesn’t go to other extreme and get too hot.....keep an eye on water temps

Back
Top Bottom