āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Well, unfortunately Popcorn didn't make it. At least she's not suffering anymore. And I have 4 fluffy chicks in the brooder that seem healthy (aside from one that seems to have slightly splayed legs) and 7 eggs still waiting to see if anymore hatch! IMG_20200820_135008.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200820_105858.jpg
    IMG_20200820_105858.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 6
I clicked the link and spat out some soda when I saw the price lol. Maybe for Christmas one day...
i finally got tired of the $75 crap incubators x3 that keep messing up my hatches here there and yonder!!! as well as taking up otherwise usable space! i fell for the bs of 0% interest on amazon card for 6 months and then when it kicked out, mr muddy gave me permission to order it anyway!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ heā€™s tired of my whining about my cheap incubators too!!

i finally got tired of the $75 crap incubators x3 that keep messing up my hatches here there and yonder!!! as well as taking up otherwise usable space! i fell for the bs of 0% interest on amazon card for 6 months and then when it kicked out, mr muddy gave me permission to order it anyway!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ heā€™s tired of my whining about my cheap incubators too!!
If you know someone handy with electronics, you can replace the thermostats in those incubators with a digital PID thermostat and rejuvenate them.

If you know someone handy with electronics, you can replace the thermostats in those incubators with a digital PID thermostat and rejuvenate them.
i donā€™t think itā€™s the thermostats that are really the problem....the lids are really crappy with too much airgap and really difficult to change over for hatching. as of late, my humidity has been an issue because i havenā€™t salt-tested my accessory hygrometer in a few hatches

Back
Top Bottom