➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I fixed the cage up so no more have been taken but yeah. I thought it was just a small ish wound that could be treated and started rinsing it till I noticed her whole leg was just gone 😬

:caf

They are fun little things. Get a 6' crawfish net to help you wrangle them. Fast little boogers.

Kiki - one of the 4 hatchlings crows. Not sure which one, yet but spring is coming. @RoosterML will be happy to know that I'm not getting any quail eggs either. From any of them. Chances are I've got 4 roosters, but I'm hoping. What were the white things called again? Grau Fee or Pearl?

:caf

They are fun little things. Get a 6' crawfish net to help you wrangle them. Fast little boogers.

Kiki - one of the 4 hatchlings crows. Not sure which one, yet but spring is coming. @RoosterML will be happy to know that I'm not getting any quail eggs either. From any of them. Chances are I've got 4 roosters, but I'm hoping. What were the white things called again? Grau Fee or Pearl?
I’m about to put a chicken egg in the roll out tray and call it good enough. :barnie

Look what's coming back into stock! I love these pens for my birds! I've ordered one to replace the crappy one from CoopsnMore that I bought when these went out of stock and looked like they weren't coming back.

Summerhawk Ranch pen

Edit: aaaand it's out of stock again. I'm glad I decided to order it even though I can't really afford it right now.

Last edited:
Look what's coming back into stock! I love these pens for my birds! I've ordered one to replace the crappy one from CoopsnMore that I bought when these went out of stock and looked like they weren't coming back.

Summerhawk Ranch pen

Edit: aaaand it's out of stock again. I'm glad I decided to order it even though I can't really afford it right now.
Love its size whats the price when in stock

Back
Top Bottom