➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

:caf

They are fun little things. Get a 6' crawfish net to help you wrangle them. Fast little boogers.

Kiki - one of the 4 hatchlings crows. Not sure which one, yet but spring is coming. @RoosterML will be happy to know that I'm not getting any quail eggs either. From any of them. Chances are I've got 4 roosters, but I'm hoping. What were the white things called again? Grau Fee or Pearl?
Pansy fee

Look what's coming back into stock! I love these pens for my birds! I've ordered one to replace the crappy one from CoopsnMore that I bought when these went out of stock and looked like they weren't coming back.

Summerhawk Ranch pen

Edit: aaaand it's out of stock again. I'm glad I decided to order it even though I can't really afford it right now.
This look great but I think my dogs would destroy it.

Button eggs in lockdown......I was thinking they might hatch early but then I remembered the power outage.....it looked like some possible internal pips while candling last night!
Nutters this morning?

I ordered eggs too and had no idea they weren't going to be shipping out for weeks.
I am still not happy about not knowing this.
Anyways... I was planning on setting for the Easter hatch along.
If they don't hurry up and ship I'm going to have to set some homegrowns for the EHAL.

Have you plugged it in and learned it yet?
I highly recommend a small room they gets zero traffic.
I have. I ran it for about two weeks to learn the two Govee temp/hydros and to experiment with different amounts of water. All that is left for me to do is fill it up with eggs to see how that affects humidity and adjust from there.
I also ordered the quail turner rack for it. It will be here Saturday.

Can I use the quail turner rack for these babies? I’m so excited like a kid in a candy store. Yep it’s confirmed I have a problem. :pop
E49B47A7-D79D-48A5-9B78-42570FDD3B51.jpeg F12435C2-B45F-4D45-AEDC-A64B5C499967.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom