āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

these pheasant babies are killing me!!! they are just too darned cute!! 4/8 hatched....I just did a quick candle on the rest but going to give them a couple more days just in case.....but iā€™m happy with 50% on my first hatch....rocket got to join everyone in the brooder tonight and is fitting right in!!

3DA30C1F-0CC6-4FBE-8C99-513906C6299B.jpeg 09B311F5-3DC5-452C-B5D0-17B820DBA9A8.jpeg C3022F1E-2F45-424B-8F40-38DBD97523EE.jpeg 74D0ECD6-168A-4083-BE48-ED5EB60F13F4.jpeg
Believe it or not,I just cleaned the brooder šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø 3DA30C1F-0CC6-4FBE-8C99-513906C6299B.jpeg 09B311F5-3DC5-452C-B5D0-17B820DBA9A8.jpeg C3022F1E-2F45-424B-8F40-38DBD97523EE.jpeg 74D0ECD6-168A-4083-BE48-ED5EB60F13F4.jpeg

Conan is dirty....she probably carries blades or brass knuckle things.
While I am dirty, and I do have brass knuckles (the handle on my super sweet WWI trench knife replica) complete with a skull crusher, I can guarantee you that I'd be useless against a black belt. Biki would whoop me good.

While I am dirty, and I do have brass knuckles (the handle on my super sweet WWI trench knife replica) complete with a skull crusher, I can guarantee you that I'd be useless against a black belt. Biki would whoop me good.
That stuff sounds so badass!! And also super intimidating. :lau :th

Remind me never to mess with you and Bee šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Although that said I guarantee youā€™d do better than me. I trip over my own feet sometimes. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Depends. I don't really have the will to hurt anyone, so I'm at a serious disadvantage in a fight. I always trained so that I would move by reflex if I ever needed it. I hoped that I would end up looking down at someone I'd managed to surprise and think, "Oops, I didn't mean to do that."

I'm also fat and out of practice, but some of the habits are still there. One advantage is that the art I studied included weapons and how to turn just about anything into a weapon.

Edit: I always called it the martial arts style of dirty fighting.

Depends. I don't really have the will to hurt anyone, so I'm at a serious disadvantage in a fight. I always trained so that I would move by reflex if I ever needed it. I hoped that I would end up looking down at someone I'd managed to surprise and think, "Oops, I didn't mean to do that."

I'm also fat and out of practice, but some of the habits are still there. One advantage is that the art I studied included weapons and how to turn just about anything into a weapon.

Edit: I always called it the martial arts style of dirty fighting.
I would never be able to fight anyone :lau I, too, am extremely out of shape and also quite clumsy and uncoordinated. I would definitely get my ass kicked šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Not to mention probably pull a muscle or two šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I would like to learn how to turn stuff into weapons though. šŸ¤”šŸ§

Can you turn a spoon into a weapon? A piece of paper? A pen? šŸ¤”šŸ§

Back
Top Bottom