➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I just ordered eggs from southwest game birds with a ship week of 2/15. I'll set some of my own too provided they are fertile.. all the eggs I cracked yesterday were not yet. I've only had supplemental light on those males for about a month, was not intending to use them for breeding but the male I wanted to use was a jerk.

I still cannot point out the "Egyptians".
Are these Roux Dilute or light Pharaos or anything else.

We have a color mutation, coming from the Netherlands the last years, we call (translated) Brown-Wildpattern. Are these Egyptians? Or how would these be called in the US?

View attachment 2501128
those just look like wild type or pharaoh to me 🤔🤔

Oh so beautyful birds 😍

Yes, they have the Fee gene, I know it. I got 100% Falb Fees crossing them with a Pharao roo.
I thought this is the Dilute, in Roux Dilute 🤣😉

So Egyptians are Roux. Cool
that this is cleared now 😁
egyptian is the roux dilute....they are more of a reddish beige with wild-type feather sexable pattern. the one @FloorCandy pictured is a red-range, scarlet, or roux depending on individual nomenclature. i will post an “egyptian” picture. as I have several

37D9CF92-C9EE-455A-B7C8-2ED7035F4B5F.jpeg 571944AB-84FB-4F23-894E-1CB52E767B82.jpeg Top picture is pharaoh in the ditch and bottom pic has an Egyptian top left looking through the fence with other assorted colors around the plant

Back
Top Bottom