āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

A freshly hatched Lavender:

NaU4pm408c6DoNKJDaAhqXzfePw9_PMFEWsII6rHPIz2Ahb8o2H2Iu6DrEB2lnWp6c3tqFHw4IFAme043C4MAKyHJSCGaW7nyMHe4Bn9UzPXJB9uZ0wwr7hPObFwSKJ6t16Mb_hBJdYYxt0Hw-KZEsqick6OogEvXYly-Bks-thCt2WcEoGnkIhslaWkK7k7uKGdk1VdF2_axxzQKCWf2cBPZH6_hlITBPpJ6PdQkM0Ey5b3w8fkvQ25T_Ayx4RY2h7_0mvQFwneWUXeinBhlRTtwpzKzZTlWdE3KQKKgZQHo_lEZ3CfeUQGW3ZH5g7RYMnwd4BiETw1VQ_ZRIUYGU3MY9h0zcN9U5XCrpuD4okPu1XW8_sa9PaC54mzKCCHAv9KhCam3bkLA219iBdfmt9LXHaMCAGsqiXkpsecuH9X2Re1d_jASDzYSy8fyOPxM8MSS7b4l4VeOHqmfJkMHyNFumDpX8nJk_hdVmDl_D5onkJAMaxYfo3XghJ7v4JWgl1OORQDV3To9zYul8s1gu89zm8YJJJDw-VHVowe2PbukoKULWcwR85pZbSk2c51V3F85-V1cCCf8hYXV_DbIV_uJz__CrKD4jLuNfwt-BlZUCDWR2uKLn4F3IN58W2EgjLwWr9fkJdhdGmkruXWny7xYeK44zFex2vfeC7vIJahKz1zMoeXu8tST6to8A=w1430-h938-no

It was backwards in the egg so its toes are little wonky, which is why it has shoes.

well that didnā€™t take long....babies in the shed for approximately 1 hour and my little runt was almost dead when I just went out.....i threw him in the incubator to see if he recovers or is too far gone. šŸ˜­
I went to Petco to get a new light so I could keep my sex links and snowies separate (I can never go back there, but thatā€™s a different story). When I came home, one of the chicks was nearly dead, next to the food dish, only hours old. I rubbed it up, and put it back in the bator and it died anyway. Sometimes they are determined to die. He was like a centimeter outside of the heat plate, looked like he just fell asleep outside and died. Last hatch I had one do that in the brooder with a bulb, he literally rolled on the rocks in the pasta lid with water, and then laid in the coolest corner of the brooder. I used bumpy uncomfortable rocks purposely to make them an uninviting place to lay down.

I went to Petco to get a new light so I could keep my sex links and snowies separate (I can never go back there, but thatā€™s a different story). When I came home, one of the chicks was nearly dead, next to the food dish, only hours old. I rubbed it up, and put it back in the bator and it died anyway. Sometimes they are determined to die. He was like a centimeter outside of the heat plate, looked like he just fell asleep outside and died. Last hatch I had one do that in the brooder with a bulb, he literally rolled on the rocks in the pasta lid with water, and then laid in the coolest corner of the brooder. I used bumpy uncomfortable rocks purposely to make them an uninviting place to lay down.
He was better so I set up my xtra small brooder and put him and the other runt back in the house šŸ¤ž

Back
Top Bottom