1.5 year old female apricot Standard Poodle-WV Bluefield area

CrazyFowlFreak

Pine Hill Farm
11 Years
Apr 24, 2009
WV
I'm still looking for a great home for Fifi. She is 1.5 years old, Apricot in color and a total sweetie. She weighs between 50-60lbs.

I have health issues and need to find her a home where she can run and play and have someone who can keep up with her needs. My health is getting the best of me and I am overwhelmed with taking care of all of my animals and need to downsize. She is just too much for me to handle with my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I feel like I'm not providing her the exercise and attention she so deserves.

Fifi is a wonderful girl, very sweet and loving, wants to please, is leash trained, crate trained, potty trained, sits, stays, down commands are a few she knows. She has been taught not to jump on people, but will jump around you if excited. Picture her on her hind legs dancing around and jumping, too funny! She is up to date on her shots and wormings, and just had a dose of Frontline Plus applied. She is NOT spayed, but I would like her to be, if you are interested in breeding her, don't bother contacting me, there are enough dogs in this world.
wink.png

Her ideal home would be:
fenced or someone willing to walk her until she's tired out
No kids under 6 years old, please. She's too big for little kids and hasn't been around kids any younger than 6.
I'd need a vet reference, please.
smile.png

she is not used to being chained up and she won't be placed in a home where she won't be part of the family, poodles crave human attention!
Also, a multi- dog or cat home is fine, she's used to other dogs, cats, etc.
She will chase chickens. I don't know what she'd do if she actually caught one
lol.png

She's been taught to immediately stop chasing or stop from touching animals/things/shoes/yucky stuff by my and my DH saying "Mine!" or Drop it!

Please understand, before you contact me, the time and effort there is into keeping a Standard Poodle. They must be brushed daily and groomed at least every 6 weeks. Poodles are a hypo allergenic breed if kept clean and tidy. I would be more than happy to educate anyone on Poodle care.
smile.png
I hope this doesn't come off as rude or snotty, I just want to find her the best home I can.

Small adoption fee applies, but I will work with anyone who is the right family for her.

Thanks for looking!

I am sorry your health is getting to a point you must let her go. She is a beautiful girl. My grandmother raised Standards and I used to help her groom them and exercise them...they are amazing animals.

I sure hope you find a loving forever home for her.

Back
Top Bottom